LGA parking options???

jeff968

DIS Veteran
Well, we'll be traveling to Florida out of LGA again this February. We went out of Hartford in 2006 and I was amazed at how much cheaper the parking was. We were in a lot with a shuttle right next to the airport and 9 days cost me $39!!! I couldn't get reasonable flights out of Bradley again (no surprise) and found some good deals out of LGA so that is where we are headed. But I can't stand the high dollars they charge for parking there. I saw on the news that LGA ranks number three on the most expensive airports to park at. Does anyone have any off airport parking options that they've used at LGA and have been happy with? Thanks

Their are only 2 or 3 lots off site at LGA. We have used avistar. If you book on line it comes with a discount coupon. They also have a AAA discount rate. Book EARLY the lots fill up quickly and reservation are a MUST most of the year.

we've used avistar at kennedy and it was GREAT! there was nothing sweeter than to return to our car in the sticky august heat and have the a/c already running! (it's the little things in life!) plus the price was good, it was easy/not confusing at all, convenient, etc... i'd do it again!

or, if you have a very early flight, you might look into those park/sleep/fly hotels where you leave your car in the hotel parking lot and they take you by shuttle to the airport :)

The Clarion has a hotel at LGA that has very reasonable off-site parking daily rates. Check them out.

We have been using Avistar for years and their prices have really gone up.
Just parked there for 6 days, the price was $85. and that was with a 15% coupon I received in the mail.

I just booked Avistar after seeing it recommended on these boards so I can't give you feedback until next year. There is a coupon on the website for $14.00 per day.

I couldn't get into Avistar the last time we went out of LGA so I got a spot offsite at one of the rental car places that also park them for you. Maybe Dollar or Alamo? Let me check and I'll revise this post if I find it.

But yes, it will definitely be more expensive than Hartford. It's even higher than Newark.

depending on how long you are going for and the # of people, it maybe cheaper to go CT limo.

It is a pain to park there.

Joe in CT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter