LETTING IT GO, Best Disneymoon, NOV 2013 (Intros)

bellaally

DIS Veteran
Letting IT GO, Best Disneymoon EVAH!!
November 2013 Trip Report
Chapters

Introductions

First Day November 11, 2013

• I Heart Southwest
  • Saratoga Springs
  • Food and Wine Part 1( Its not gonna be crowded right?)
  • Food and Wine Part 2 (But I wanna see Illuminations)

This is an incredible story, it was our dream vacation :cloud9: . My husband and I enjoyed a well-deserved kid less vacation from November 11- 19th (I adore my kids but , we needed a break). A glorious 9 day disneymoon without much whining or complaining(I say much because DH was still going :rotfl: )

wdw201331520045754_6881073511_18_zps9aad63ee.jpeg

I had our dream vacation planned months in anticipation :surfweb: . Im such a lucky girl as my husband gave me free rein to do what I want, usually :cool1: . His only additions were some of his favorite attractions and eateries, which were no big deal to add. For this trip we had a split stay, we stayed at Saratoga Springs for two nights and for the rest of the vacation we stayed at Old Key West

Now that we have the basics of this trip, here is an introduction to our two main characters

First a little bit about yours truly. I am a devoted wife :love: and mother to two of the most adorable boys one can only wish to have. I am also a full time nurse in behavioral health (so this was a much need escape from crazy lol) I am obsessed with all things Walt Disney, he is my hero.

Such an amazing man, but I doubt I have to go into the awesomeness that is Disney on this forum. Since my first trip to Disneyworld in 2012 (we bought APs last December) I have been plotting to go to the world as many times possible.

My hubby is that relaxed kind of dude, he doesnt care where he goes on vacation as long as he isn't working hes happy! Jess is easy to please just keep him well feed and hes happy as a clam. He works as a mechanical Technician for SEPTA. He enjoys baseball, football, basketball... really any sport with balls :rotfl:

Here some fun stats
wdw201331921162799_6893600980_18_zpsf9eedbf1.jpeg

Name: Alexandra, ally

Favorite character: Mickey Mouse specifically Steamboat Mickey, DUFFY:cheer2:
Favorite Park: Animal Kingdom

Favorite Snack: Citrus Swirl (Cult of citrus)

Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Favorite Restaurant: Spirit of Aloha

wdw201331921008158_zps0d62cbd8.jpeg

Name: Jesse, Jess

Favorite character: Donald Duck

Favorite Park: Hollywood Studios

Favorite Snack: Corn Dog Nuggets

Favorite Ride: Toy Story Mania

Favorite Restaurant: Ohanas

This was truly a once in a life time trip, I dont see us getting away from the kids again till there in college. We never really had a honeymoon.

So with this being planned as our disneymoon we had a magical time. I did miss my boys dearly but my husband and I had some seriously needed quality time. So the introductions are done now getting to the good stuff&Departure Day.

wdw201331720679513_6893616372_18_zpsf78709c5.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter