Letter of Agreement: Photography Question

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by MoPR, Nov 3, 2018.

1. MoPR

MoPR Earning My Ears

Hello all! I'm excited that I just received my Letter of Agreement for our Escape wedding at WDW! Can anyone please provide some clarification about the photography section where a signature is required (in "Exhibit A: items included in your Escape ceremony")?

We will have an outside photographer (the Roots) shoot our ceremony and The Attic reception. I would then like to make this swap so that Disney Fine Arts Photography may shoot our IllumiNations Dessert Party instead. For the Letter of Agreement, will I just sign the DFAP section as is, and then make the swap later? Or do we need to make this swap now before I sign it?

(I asked my wedding consultant, but I'm getting too anxious to wait until the weekend is over to hear) :)
    Thank you so much!

2. nicolej92

nicolej92 Mouseketeer

I would have your sales consultant make the swap before you sign it. They are only going to send you a new one to sign after you make it anyways... might as well save the time.

Congrats on the Disney wedding... ours was a magical experience :)

MoPR likes this.
  3. MoPR

MoPR Earning My Ears

Thank you so much, @nicolej92 ! I really appreciate it. I took your advice and let my consultant know. It's nice to have everything clear from the start :)