Letter K Exchange Sent/Received-Completed!

ladytemptra3

<font color=green>My tag is so tagilicious
Names are out! Let the shopping and sending begin! :woohoo: The mail-by date is March 5. Happy Exchanging!

My package was mailed today. Priority with DC.....hopefully it will arrive Friday or Saturday.

Reminder, Jessica...and whoever is sending to me ;) , I leave Sunday morning and won't get mail again until 3-12.

I think Meriweather put us all to shame! :cutie: I received a BOX full of stuff today!
Here are just what she had listed, for now. I will post everything later. (There were votive candles inside that made the box smell OH SO GOOD. :love: )

Kool-Aide - multiple packets
Kirkland batteries (I think my Mickey TV remote is needing some now! Great timing!)
Kleenex travel packet
Ketchup
Kisses -- Hershey's style. (I am having a chocolate day today too. ;) )
Keyring, Minnie locket from the DS.
Knife, pocket
Kitty stickers
Kitten, plush stuffed

Very, very cool. I needed that today too! :hug:

Here is the full package contents. All I can say is Meriweather KNOWS how to PACK! :rotfl2: This was a never ending box! :lmao:

1) bag of Hershey's Kisses (Easter colors) :woohoo:
2) 2 pocket packs of Kleenex tissues
3) 3 scented Yankee Candles votives
4) 2 snack packages of something written in Japanese. :rotfl: Look like little green snack crackers.
5) Notepad in a holder, flower theme
6) A Chilly Willy foam magnet (Very cute and I like CW and penguins in general -- Mary Poppins....)
7) Cute little stuffed black and white kitten
8) Toohbrush travel kit, from Tokyo! Now THAT'S something you don't see every day!
9) a black pin lanyard
10) a black shopping tote
11) Angels heart shaped box
12) small photo album
13) Kirkland batteries
14) photo frame
15) small bottle of ketchup (like what they serve at The Plaza Restaurant on Main St USA)
16) Lime Green DIS button with Luv2Roam on it! :banana: :banana:
17) kitty stickers
18) 4 packets of Kool Aide
19) a Kashi whole grain bar
20) pocket knife
21) Minnie locket keychain

Okay -- now everyone have their ideas for their mailing? I think Meriweather covered them all! :lmao:

Thanks again. Very cool!!

LOL...well, I am in cleaning mode ;)
So....if I am mailing a flat rate box (and from here, it ends up that is the best way for most of them), I am going to FILL it!! :rotfl:
Hope you like it all.

the green Japanese packs are soybeans...dried snack ones.
DH was in Tokoyo and they had those kits in the rooms ....everyday. So, he brought a bunch home...and I am passing them on.

:lmao:
I opened one of the Tokyo packets just now for a taste. Not bad at all. The taste reminds me of Chicken In A Biscuit crackers.

I just checked my DC and it still says accepted at the PO on 2/27/07. The other 4 packages that I sent with this one all arrived on 3/1/07. What is holding this package up?

I use Del Conf a lot on pin packages.
Usually the receiving post office will scan the same day they receive in for that day's delivery and show as delivered. There have been a few times where the item never does read delivered, but accepted.
My understanding is some post offices do it different -- scan prior to delivering, or when it arrives at their facility and then it never reads delivered.
It could also be that person has their mail on hold for later pick up.

Today is mail-by date and almost everyone has mailed!

snowwhitesmom will be starting sign-ups today for the letter, L. :goodvibes

I received mine today. From Luv2Roam I got:

Kernels of popcorn
Krunch chocolate bars(Lion King to boot)
Kida McDonald's toy
Keychain of the board game Haunted Mansion Clue(I lost my original version)
Kitchen towel(with mickey on it)
Keeper for fast passes

Thank you so much for the great stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter