Lets take Eggs to Disney World! - October 2017 PTR

tehSAC

Mouseketeer
No I don't mean eggs from your local supermarket, I mean my youngest daughter...... Let me try to explain. :)

Hi I'm Paul, a long time lurker, and follower of some of you on Instagram. Oh btw my instagram is @tehSAC. Give me a shout and a follow why don't ya? I've posted a pre-trip report once and well life threw us some curve balls and things did not pan out. I'm hoping that this doesn't happen again. :crosses fingers:

Okay so let me try and explain my title. I am the proud father of two beautiful girls. They are my pride and joy, and have made me a better man. I don't know what I would do without these little angels. My youngest will be 3 in December, and well when she was a baby, she grunted alot. So Ella (her initials are EGS) was given the nickname Eggs (or Eggsy) by me as a little one. So Ella G. Grunts S. or Eggs! :) All of Lorelai's friends and close friends of my Wife and I call her eggs. Much to the dismay of my Sister in Law and Mother in Law.

So back in May I was in Orlando for work, and I finally convinced my wife to take a trip to the World this October. It took a lot of convincing on my part because she isn't the biggest Disney fan, nor does she think taking a 2 year old to Disney is the best idea. Mainly because she doesn't think she will remember anything. In my opinion that isn't what matters, living in the moment is what counts. Let her enjoy it and we can always do it again when she is older. ;)

Now I know, May is such a late time to start planning a vacation in October. We visited in May of 2012 and stayed in the Animal Kingdom Lodge, so my wife was keen on staying there again. However trying to find DVC rentals available for the AKL in October, 5 months out, didn't fall into my favor. So the plan to stay on Disney property went out the window while I was in Orlando, however I found a little gem (hopefully) near the west gate. Some of you may have heard of it or stayed there yourself. We are staying at the Springhill Suites at Flamingo Crossing. We made this decision after I took a quick visit while in town. Place is practically brand new, quiet, and was a great price. Yes this means I cannot make fastpasses until, well today and tomorrow, but it seems like it’s going to work out for us.

So here is a brief overview for you. Is that how I do this pre-trip report thing?

October 17th
Halloween Party – 4:00 PM to Midnight

October 18th
Breakfast with Rapunzel, Flynn, Ariel and Prince Eric – 9:00 AM
Back to the Hotel for a while to swim and relax
Animal Kingdom in the Afternoon – 1:00 PM to 8:30 PM

October 19th
Magic Kingdom – 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM

October 20th
Breakfast with Stitch and Mickey – 11:45 AM
Quick trip to Disney Springs and checking out the Orlando eye
Head Home

Without further ado, let me introduce the cast!

The Whole Crew

1 by PaulSAC1854, on Flickr

My wife is a home body, and works as a nurse at the local hospital.

Myself, I work in engineering. I love anything that has wheels, and love coaching my daughters softball team. I’ve been to Disney World 19 times, but never in the fall. I’m looking forward to seeing the parks with all the fall decorations.

Lorelai aka Lo or LoLo

SMILE 1 by PaulSAC1854, on Flickr

My oldest and the sweetest little girl out there. Yea I’m biased. Lo loves anything and everything to do with Flamingo’s, Softball, and making people smile. She also has found a new love, dirtbikes.

Ella aka Eggs

Lake 2 by PaulSAC1854, on Flickr

This little angel loves Peppa Pig, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and her sister. She is a tiny little thing with the biggest heart around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter