• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lets start the bidding.....

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
For Kevin....

I'lll start it at 50 bucks....Kevin can pay me 50 bucks to eat with him!! :love:

For Kevin....

I'lll start it at 50 bucks....Kevin can pay me 50 bucks to eat with him!! :love:

:lmao: :lmao: We don't want to make Kevin feel cheap!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Hmmmm I am a fundraiser mom for my kids school making my wheels turn........ :headache:

Darn it! Why can't I have cash?!?!? Oh yeah, spent it all at the mall, as usual. Stupid teenage instincts...

They should seroiusly do a charity auction. Imagine the amount of bids they would get for dining with Kevin or as bob says, Golfing with Bob

They should seroiusly do a charity auction. Imagine the amount of bids they would get for dining with Kevin or as bob says, Golfing with Bob

This has been mentioned more than a few times - and it might be a really good idea. Let me think about the best way to do it, and perhaps we can do something really cool with the idea.

Thx!

Pete

And shopping at Disney with Julie! Wouldn't that be fun! ::yes::

Ohhh I've got one -- how 'bout being a Roundtable Guest during the weekly podcast. Perhaps pre-designated dates could be determined and it would be the responsibility of the winner to make sure they are in Orlando, but maybe the prize could include transportation to wherever the podcast is done (is Kahrt Kam street legal, and can a sidecar be added?). The winner would also have to pass a rigorous security screening and be blindfolded on the way to the secret location...okay, just kidding about that last part. :teeth:

one option could be to go to a park with Bob in a Send Bob To The Parks segment, along with KahtKam or a gaming session with Pete - I know I'd bid for that.

I'll be at Disney for xmas this year, I think Kevin should dress up as Santa and show up in my room on xmas day to entertain my kids!! Or Bob can be santa and Kevin can be a reindeer pulling his kart!

:lmao: I love these ideas I think we could possible pull off an ebay auction, because I don't think anybody else but us on the dis boards would know what this really was about. I would def. do the shopping one!

I can just imagine what a gaming session with pete would be like. :)

Id love to do shopping with julie!!! or even pete :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter