Let's see pictures of your Disney hats!

Pixiedust34

<font color=blue>It's like I'm stuck in a music ti
We're already thinking of getting hats as souveniers. Please post your favorite Disney hat pictures and where you bought your hats.

86da1714.jpg

Ds bought a Goofy hat at The Emporium on Main Street. Dd bought pink Mickey ears at the hat shop on Main Street near the MK entrance. Donald turned her hat sideways before the picture. : )

0511070060.jpg

Do you think anyone actually buys these? I've seen lots of pics. We've got sombrero pics, too!

Coco- We like to take hat pics, too! I also like your "katie" t. Very funny!

paintnolish said:
Coco- I also like your "katie" t. Very funny!

That was last year, too bad she didn't take my advice. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Great thread, great pictures everyone. :thumbsup2 I just have the standard white 'autograph' bucket hat, have to protect that very visible head of mine from that FL sun. :sunny: I do have a Christmas Mickey hat too, for the party each year. :smickey:

It would be SOOOO easy to do an entire ScrapBook with Disney Hats! Here's one of my Little Man with a Hat that was as big as he was!

47b6d635b3127cce8b8f102ae02500000015100BcM2LNuzYsU

paintnolish said:
0511070060.jpg

Do you think anyone actually buys these? I've seen lots of pics. We've got sombrero pics, too!

Too cute! I have to say your child looks MUCH better in the hat than I do. (I'm Drmwvr1299's DD! See above post in viking hat with DFi) I don't know who buys them, but we sure have fun with them!! :goodvibes

Timon said:
I have 42 of them posted on my website! Some are from Universal too. :lmao:

Here's the link:

http://www.cassworld.ca/photossillyhats.htm

Timon- glad to see your still here on the DIS boards- loved your report last year of your trip. Because of you guys chocolate crossiants were my addiction while on vacation at WDW! :thumbsup2

O.K. focus- love all the hat pictures! I have a great one of my 2 DS's. While try to take it out of the scrapbook and post it!

WAAAAAYYY too cute for words!!!!

paintnolish said:
0511070060.jpg

Pooch- Thanks! He is a major ham and loves the attention! You should have seen him flirt with the princesses at Akershaus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts