Lets Say

Chris

DIS Veteran
That you can pick ONE character meal while you are in Disney.
What meal would you pick <breakfast, lunch, dinner>
Which PS would you choose?

I've heard alot about Chef Mickey..........

There will be 7 of us <5 children>, we had said we wouldn't do a character meal but now I"m thinking maybe we should...........
Also, we are going the end of June, if we decide to do one, should I call soon?

:wave2: :scratchin

I would choose breakfast at the Crystal Palace-we love the characters and the breakfast is an all-u-can eat, buffet style. The food is very good and there is a variety. We have had b'fst there early-9am. and we have had PS at 11am.-late b'fst./early lunch. The characters have always taken their time with the meet/greet and pictures. We have always had great service there.Wherever you decide, I would definitely make a decision and set it up soon-especially because you have over 6 people in your family.

Enjoy-
Cindy M. :wave2:

:cool1: We love Chef Mickeys! we've been to quite a variety over the years, and this one can't be beat for sheer entertainment with all the classic characters,Mickey,Donald,Goofy,Minnie and the chipmunks- then you get the music,(fun to dance with the kids) and every 45 minutes or so they play the "celebrate" song, where there's real party ! we also like the food, my kids won't let us skip this one, it's the only one we do anymore :rotfl:

We have always enjoyed Crystal Palace for lunch. The characters really do take a lot of time. You can get all the pictures you want and you can even join in the parade.

Well since you are on the budget board, I would say the most budget savy character interaction would be the ice cream social at the Land/Garden Grill. I think it should be open again by then with the remodeling done. If that is not an option than I would say Crystal Palace Breakfast at the MK. Its cheaper and I would pick a day and time where the MK was not open early, nothing is more better than getting great photo ops on main street and being there already ahead of the crowds.

Even though the food is not GREAT eat at the castle. I mean come on, you get to eat in the castle. That alone is well worth it, even for adults.

Another vote for the Ice-Cream Social. A great bargain for the BEST photos!! Yummy ice-cream too, more than we can eat. (The even have rice-cream if you can't have milk!)

Because we have 3 girls, definitely one of the princess meals. Either CRT breakfast or PSB breakfast would be our special meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter