LET'S PLAY if you were a game designer for VMK What would you like to do?

this is going to be a very long post if this becomes real it will change the course of VMK history

1) I don't know maybe well I Stitch ride where you have to control Stitch's ship and fly through a maze without hitting the walls or else you lose a life. Their is a boss battle too where you have to fight the evil hamsterviel

2) ride games where you have to shoot targets and stuff then shoot the anoyying narratior when he get's on your nerves with the bad comments and very weird music witch sound very anoyying.

3) Then a small dance a rama game where you have to dance against another player by pressing keys in a random order if you miss a key you miss points witch could throw you off. it's like a tournamenyt

4) The I wanna sing game you have to make your music then when you are up on stage you type in words to your on song and it comes out in a girl or boy music voice in the tune of your music ( your music plays in the backround too)

5) The magic game work with pixie dust and other stuff create weird celebrations using your faviorte Disney stuff create scary, magical, happy celebrations just by mixing some stuff don't forget pixxie dust

6) The VMK dunk tank the VMK testers, some water, a tank, you and a ball will get you far. Aim the ball and try to knock the tester in testers change daily

7) frontieer land shooten round off game, ake other playes fall to the ground as you pull you gun out the fastest. use a key combannation to start pulling it out then kaboom out the pther player

8) the lazy game just set your charcter in a game booth and watch them scream onto Disney adventures you would never dream about

9) the mickey eating game take you fork your nife and start to dig in on every disney food you can imagine also you might want to go to the bathroom before you play this game *hint* *hint*

10) Last but not least the final Scare you head off scary ride the super scarer go into a cart and watch yourself fling into the air with might you will spin around. Up and Down all around then it's time to go onto the real thing the upside down triple twist this will make you spit your stomach out. hury this ride might not last long!

Hope you enjoy my wacky ideas qoute one of them then tell me why you like it! :cheer2: pirate:

Character appearances like you have in the parks, with autograph books and the opportunity to pose for pictures with them. The would be random and most likely controlled by a cast member.

That's my favorite part of the parks, and I would love to see it translate over.

A small idea! My daughter broke her arm last week and the first thing she asked at the hospital was "can my VMK girl get a cast?" And I thought "wouldn't that be cool!"

Lee Ann aka Jesalee
princess: princess:

Great ideas...and a lot of laughs too.

How about baby strollers that run into you as you're walking down Main Street and then the character pushing it gives YOU a dirty look like you ran into them? ok, just kidding on that one. :rolleyes:

I would like to see some pets/animals that are animated. Like, I don't know, a butterfly that follows you around wherever you go. Or bees (in honor of pooh of course), or a baby dragon, or Cinderella's mice, or a cricket (Mulan) or any number of things. They would be items we could buy and would either follow our character (like wearing a pin) or could stay in our rooms like furniture.

Either way, I'd like more interactive items...items that DO something. How come the pianos don't play a song? :confused3

. . . just like to see them add a "DO NOT DISTURB" button to the existing game. You know, one that turns off your friends list when you want some privacy to work on your rooms, etc.

we I'd like maybe some interactive pets maybe some characters maybe just things to make it more like disney completley

Ummm, well, Surferrat, maybe if you would of remembered me, you would have realized it was my dog that has the key! But that's okay, you'll just have to stay there! Hmmm, maybe I will enlist cazalet, coriander and out to play keep away, hehehe! :teeth:

But back to topic, I would love to see:
- in the rooms some kind of doorbell or alert to let you know someone new entered the room.
- a way to scroll down the chat bubbles because lets face it I can not type and pay attention to everyone's conversation!
- for them to get rid of that annoying reminder to enter those secret codes every time I log on!
- and for the OC in me a way to organize everything in your inventory so you can group stuff like your hats, shirts, costumes etc, etc
- a train in the kingdom, maybe. There's a monorail but everyone loves the train!
- and most importantly, there needs to be more of a presence of characters in the kingdom, not just the NPC ones but interecting ones like staff. Afterall, what is a Disney Park without the character interaction?!?

Disneyfan_77 said:
Ummm, well, Surferrat, maybe if you would of remembered me, you would have realized it was my dog that has the key! But that's okay, you'll just have to stay there! Hmmm, maybe I will enlist cazalet, coriander and out to play keep away, hehehe! :teeth:

Keep away!!!! I can not sit in this cell forever!!

MissVesper said:
Character appearances like you have in the parks, with autograph books and the opportunity to pose for pictures with them. The would be random and most likely controlled by a cast member.

That's my favorite part of the parks, and I would love to see it translate over.

Great idea, I will mention this to Yavn when I see him!

Thanks. I have never seen the Almighty Yavn, so nice to know someone does. :D

Disneyfan_77 said:
- a way to scroll down the chat bubbles because lets face it I can not type and pay attention to everyone's conversation!
- for them to get rid of that annoying reminder to enter those secret codes every time I log on!
- and for the OC in me a way to organize everything in your inventory so you can group stuff like your hats, shirts, costumes etc, etc

* I like these ideas too.

* Maybe the NPC could say something different once in a while, maybe something different for everyday of the day.

Dianne :Pinkbounc

I also like the idea of getting autographs from the characters (and don't forget the villians!)

I would love to see a Haunted Mansion ride game, taking pictures of the 999 ghosts. And I want my picture taken with the hitch hiking ghosts at the end of the ride.

i know i know

a kingdom keepers adventure: (warning everything gives spoilers on the book so only highlight if read :-o)

first you find your way into the castle to get to walt disneys secret apartment, to look at the puzzle then trash it's a small world, race through splash mountain nearly drown in many adventures of winnie the pooh and destroy the dinosaur on big thunder and then go to one man's dream to steal walt disney's pen escape from maleficent in pirates then find her in the utilodors get the blueprints then watch the finale with fireworks Wheee!!

also please do not quote as this will give the books away

or let's just make a game on the small world dolls attacking and we have to fight them off with lazer guns Wheee!!

I think that I would want to put in more parks other than the magic Kingdom because I would like to explore more things at disney. I would also make more guest rooms that u can choose from!!

Old key west resort? where did they get a name like that? and i looked at the photos on their site about 2 photos actually look like key west, And there are no golf courses in key west! only on Stock Island! [well there are other golf courses in the lower keys but stock islands is the closest and i heard there making a mini golf course next to boomdocks! weird.] ok im sure almost nobody knows what im talking about but i just wanted to make cheesey remarks about something. ;)

:rotfl:

I think if I was a VMK desiner, I would:

* Change the games to where you get more credits
* Make more games, possibly a roller coster ride
* The quest items, change it to where EVERYONE can get them by doing a quest/tour on VMK
* Make a Buzz Lightgear Costume, Pirates costume, some kind of tropical Tiki Tiki outfit, a racing costume (altho thats close to the Herbie costume) :)

Thats all I can think of at the moment

:love: :earboy2: :love: :earboy2:

:rotfl:

I think if I was a VMK desiner, I would:

* Change the games to where you get more credits
* Make more games, possibly a roller coster ride
* The quest items, change it to where EVERYONE can get them by doing a quest/tour on VMK
* Make a Buzz Lightgear Costume, Pirates costume, some kind of tropical Tiki Tiki outfit, a racing costume (altho thats close to the Herbie costume), make costumes for the holidays also, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, ect. :)
* Decorate VMK for holidays, and do something special for birthdays maybe, like set it up so when its someones birthday and they enter their room, it is decorated or something

Thats all I can think of at the moment

:love: :earboy2: :love: :earboy2:

First off, I admit I'm a bit of a geek because I really like It's a Small World.

So, with that in mind, how about an arcade in Fantasyland similar to that in Tomorrowland. The difference would be - as opposed to space-themed, classic arcade games - the Small World arcade would feature puzzles and strategy-type games from other countries around the globe.

And, yes, I would love to see some Small World-themed prizes. Boat couches? Giant stuffed animals with pastel, calico prints (We need VMK pets for our rooms!)? Seperate boy and girl costumes that change every few months to those from a different country?

Too sweet? OK, for the haters out there, how about this ... A Small World themed carnival game. You get in the boat. You have three virtual softballs. Throw the balls at the dolls and win a prize! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter