Let's go to our Happy Place! March 2019 Girls Trip COMPLETED! 8/6 New TR link! 8/9

StarWarsMomofGirls!

DIS Veteran
Does anyone else wonder what the ride vehicles must look like while the ride is in motion?
I totally think that sometimes. I mean it has to move alot! I tried to see once how much FOP moved, but stopped because I didn't want to make myself sick.

All of your pictures in long sleeves, makes me wonder what it is like to be in Disney when it is chilly!?!?!

I’ll be honest, I wasn’t a huge fan of the cookie. Me and my Mom split it and we still couldn’t even come close to finishing it
We easily split one 4 ways.

Calista and I rode together this time so I could show her the volcano move
What is the volcano move you speak of?!?!

missangelalexis

DIS Veteran
I love the pics of you guys holding the lightsabers and in front of the Incredible walls!

Sounds like such a fun time!!

dolewhipdreams

Counting days until my next Dole Whip
Well, the cashier at the Yacht Club gift shop followed my Mom around THE WHOLE TIME. We were the only three people in the whole store so if she suspected us of potentially stealing she could have easily watched us from her spot behind the counter instead of what she did. And when my Mom was still looking she basically ripped the shirt from my Mom’s hands and said she could hold onto it while we continued to shop, again because she apparently thought my Mom was about to bolt out of the store with it? Well, we ignored all that and then went to cash out.
WOW so rude.

Like she’s already made my Mom uncomfortable once by following her around the store and now this? My Mom doesn’t even look shady!
So sorry this was your last memory of the YC on this trip! And yeah mama doesn't look anything close to shady!

Thankfully, Disney did try to make it right (as much as they could, they can’t take the memory away unfortunately) and offered us a $200 giftcard which basically covered our purchases from that afternoon. I am glad that I wrote to them but it shouldn’t even have to come to that. It won't stop me from staying here again but it does still suck that it even had to happen.
Okay that's a significant amount IMO. Still doesn't take away the memory, like you said, but hey not bad.

I think I was a nice sister and let Calista have the left seat again. That’s definitely the more thrilling seat and since I go more often than she does I figured that was the nice thing to do!
Aww nice big sister!

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk haha
😂 😂 😂

the totchos
Oh my sweet, sweet totchos. I will taste you eventually.

Even had time to stop for some photopass along the way!
Always time for PhotoPass

I actually have been picked before but I have zero idea what I did to get picked and haven’t been that lucky again!
I learned on my DL trip that it's the CM who loads the vehicle that chooses. It helps if you don't put your glasses on right away and then I guess just try to make faces that would be funny? Or if you're feeling super bold just slip a hint to the CM that you would love to be the rebel spy.

These are definitely a fun addition to the area!! We had so much fun taking these pictures!
Hahaha love the action shots!!

• cinderaimee

DIS Veteran
    Such a fun day at Hollywood Studios! I love that grown up lemonade from Woody's too! You guys got a lot done, even if there weren't many FP's to be had. Have fun in Aruba!

pkondz

. . Dis Dad #797 . . Hoping to get lucky
    Not quite the 13 minute wait from After Hours. If you can’t read it, it says 115 minutes!
    Nope!
    Fastpasses were a bear to get during this trip with refresh (I think because it was Texas' Spring Break week!), but I was able to get one for Star Tours so we made our way over.
    It should be even more fun now that you can only choose one decent FP instead of three.
    I was really hoping one of us would get to be the rebel spy but no such luck!
    No one I know has ever been....
    I actually have been picked before
    :eek:
    My Mom was actually surprised that the ride didn’t make her feel nauseous like it normally does.
    Good!
    PS fake nails are not conducive to holding a light saber! Guess I'll never be a Jedi haha
    Just do this:
    I’ll be honest, I wasn’t a huge fan of the cookie.
    Good to know. I was thinking of it.
    There was a family let their kids run at the Incredible themed walls full force and when I asked if I could take a picture in front of the walls they definitely looked at me like I was the crazy one lol
    Because concussions are more normal.
    Nice one!

Cloe Colton

DIS Veteran
    Have fun in Aruba!

I love your Incredible wall pictures, really fun!
    Thank you! We had an amazing time!

Thanks!! I love that area now!

Calista's scrunchie, nails, and spirit jersey together... issa whole vibe.
    Right?? haha Not even the outfit she had planned but she whipped that together and it was super cute! She actually brought a whole bag of scrunchies from Amazon that she got for super cheap lol

Wait, you've been the rebel spy before?!?! That's awesome!!!
    Yeah!! Calista thought it was Blake Lively at first and it was just me hahaha

These are so cute!!!
    I love these so much!!!!

YES!!! These are SO much fun!!!!
    [/QUOTE]

Thank you!!

Have the BEST time in Aruba!!!
    We had an amazing time!

It is the best!
    Don't know what I'd do with fastpass!

Texas was there my week too!
    It was kinda crazy!

I can't believe how the weather changed....it was so hot and sunny for me the week before.
    I know! It changed FAST! Thankfully we had some nice weather!

Loved that meet last week!
    So fun!

Bill and I split this last week and we really enjoyed it.
    I think maybe because I'm not a sweets person it was just too much? I think I'm probably the minority!

Those pictures re awesome!
    Thanks!

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary trip!
    We had an amazing trip!

TOT is my favorite thrill ride! Back row is the best.
    Ours too!

I'm one and done on this. I rode it the first time we went in 1999 and haven't been back. Makes me way to dizzy. I would love to know how your Mom was able to not be as dizzy this trip.
    I honestly think the cooler weather was the only difference! She usually gets motion sick on Everest and was fine this trip too!

Perfect souvenirs for guys.
    Definitely!

I bet he did. The pictures are great and so fun looking.
    The M&G was definitely worth the wait!

More fun photos. I can't wait to explore this area and get some too.
    Its a great area!

Happy Anniversary! Have a great trip!
    Thank you! We are sad to be back!

How nice that you mom was feeling better on the rides than she normally does.
    Yeah it was great! I always feel bad when we do rides that she has to sit out on so I was happy she was feeling like she could join and that they didn't make her feel super sick!

Looks like a fun morning in HS. The Monters Inc wait is long but so worth it.
    It was fantastic!

Have fun in Aruba!
    We had an amazing time!

Always enjoy reading your updates. Enjoy the trip to Aruba. First non-Disney TR in the works? haha
    Thank you! I think I may do a *mini* TR on my PTR! We did some awesome excursions and had some really great dinners so I feel like I need to share them somewhere! haha

Hey Cloe...Just in case you're popping into the DIS during vaca, just wanted to let you know the Frozen Dessert Party tix were released this morning for September... :love:
    Thank you!! We are all booked for 9/11!! Can't wait!!

Those wall pictures turned out great!

Have a great time on your trip and be safe!
    Have a fun anniversary trip!
    Have a great time in Aruba and Happy anniversary!
    Thank you! We had a great trip!!!

Enjoy Aruba! Interested to hear where you're staying!
    Thanks! We had a blast! We stayed at the Riu Palace Antillas (adults only side) and then we booked a one night stay at the Renaissance just to get access to Flamingo Island so we didn't have to wake up at 5 to get a day pass! haha

That looks like a fun meet!

Happy Anniversary! Have an amazing trip!
    It was a great meet!

Thank you! It was awesome!!

• Cloe Colton

DIS Veteran
    I totally think that sometimes. I mean it has to move alot! I tried to see once how much FOP moved, but stopped because I didn't want to make myself sick.
    Haha I'm curious but not curious enough to get sick! lol so I totally get it!

All of your pictures in long sleeves, makes me wonder what it is like to be in Disney when it is chilly!?!?!
    Strange! Its hard to explain but Disney cold feels WAY colder than being up north. I was say 60-70 can feel like 40-50 up north. Its nice in some ways to not be dripping sweat but we were definitely hoping for nicer weather this trip! You'll laugh when you see how bundled up the next day we are! lol

We easily split one 4 ways.
    I believe it! It's huge!!

What is the volcano move you speak of?!?!
    The next time you ride you'll totally notice it! Its in the balloon section (I think the second room?) and its huge and in the back of the scene. Its a long squiggly balloon that once you pop the first you'll see what I'm talking about!

I love the pics of you guys holding the lightsabers and in front of the Incredible walls!

Sounds like such a fun time!!
    We felt a little silly doing the SW ones but I love how they came out! Especially since we've never seen a PP opportunity like that!

WOW so rude.

So sorry this was your last memory of the YC on this trip! And yeah mama doesn't look anything close to shady!

Okay that's a significant amount IMO. Still doesn't take away the memory, like you said, but hey not bad.
    It was the craziest thing! It did somewhat help to get the money (because it paid for DH and I to do VAH) but still. Thankfully, my Mom seemed less upset than I was!

Aww nice big sister!
    If only she knew! haha

Oh my sweet, sweet totchos. I will taste you eventually.
    They were so good!!

Always time for PhotoPass
    Definitely!!

I learned on my DL trip that it's the CM who loads the vehicle that chooses. It helps if you don't put your glasses on right away and then I guess just try to make faces that would be funny? Or if you're feeling super bold just slip a hint to the CM that you would love to be the rebel spy.
    Ooooo thats interesting!! Makes sense though. Do they take the pic before you get on? Or once you are seated?

Hahaha love the action shots!!
    They were some of my faves haha superheros we are not! lol

This is my first trip report of your’s that I’ve read and I’m loving it! It sounds like you guys had a great trip!
    Thanks for reading and joining in!!! We had an awesome trip!

Such a fun day at Hollywood Studios! I love that grown up lemonade from Woody's too! You guys got a lot done, even if there weren't many FP's to be had. Have fun in Aruba!
    I loveee the grown up lemonade! We definitely did accomplish a lot!

Thank God for fastpass!!

It should be even more fun now that you can only choose one decent FP instead of three.
    Ugh I know....Disney just had to go and ruin it for DHS!

No one I know has ever been....

:eek:
    Haha no idea why! My sister actually thought it was Blake Lively and then realized it was me, it was pretty funny lol

I feel like I need to replicate a picture like this in SWGE!

Although I do have this haha

Good to know. I was thinking of it.
    I feel like its one of those things you probably need to try but I am good never getting it again!

Because concussions are more normal.
    Exactly lol

Cloe Colton

DIS Veteran
    Day 5 Part 3 Monday, March 18th

It was time for us to head out of Hollywood Studios and make our way to our new resort for the night, the Wilderness Lodge! (We definitely missed some testing of the gondolas because by the time we left they were all off the line!)

Wilderness Lodge!

My Mom has always wanted to stay here so I was happy that she would finally get to, even if for just one night!

Wilderness Lodge is definitely a different vibe from the Yacht Club but with the cooler, cozier weather it was perfect! (It also makes me super excited to stay at Boulder Ridge during the holidays!)

Shoefie!

I definitely have quite a few favorite Disney resorts but Wilderness Lodge is definitely number 1 or 2!

So I had already received our room ready text but I did stop by the front desk to make sure that our magic bands were programmed correctly. Was looking to avoid the same issue we had at the Yacht Club and thankfully, we were all good! We also asked if we could get a later check out and were approved for a 1PM check out, woo!

But of course, things can’t be perfect. We open the door to our third floor Nature view room to find that we have been put in a bunk bed room. I was so upset. The room looked so dark with the bunk beds and that also meant I would be stuck sleeping on a full sized mattress for no reason. I was pretty sure that you only got put into bunk bed rooms if you booked that category so I called down to the front desk. Again, the worst they could do was say no.

As soon as I talked to a cast member they immediately got to work to find us another room. I think they knew they messed up and were ready to fix it. Thankfully, we had left our luggage with bell services to be brought up and didn’t have to worry about getting our luggage to another room, we could just have it brought up directly to the correct room. Within 5 minutes we were put in a different room in Nature view on the fifth floor.

And it was MUCH better.

zoomed in a bit but we could see the Train Station!

I am so happy that I called to get switched to a new room because I would not have been happy in the bunkbed room. Calista of course thought I was crazy but I don’t care because it was worth saying something!

We had about an hour until our dinner at Artist Point so we took the time to freshen up and get ready. We checked in about fifteen minutes early for our dinner. They took my phone number and we found some seats in the lobby to wait.

About ten minutes later they were calling us back.

We were seated in a great spot near where the characters come into the room. It wasn’t long before Snow White was whooshing out.

Calista insisted on using the restroom nearly as soon as Snow White came out and of course was still away from the table when she made it to us. Snow White was kind enough to pass on our table and come back once Calista came back. My Mom was so excited to meet Snow White since she's very present in her pre-k class!

To drink my Mom and I both ordered the Enchanted Apple drinks. My Mom picked them out and they were actually really good!

They brought out our shared appetizers fairly quickly. I actually enjoyed the Hunters Pie and the Winter Squash Bisque way more this time than my first visit. I’m not sure if the flavors were an acquired taste or they were just better, but I enjoyed them!

So on my first visit, Dopey and Grumpy got their own individual introductions, but this time they came out together! I think that probably had to do with some complaints about how often there were announcements. I think the duo introduction worked well!

Dopey was first to visit us and he again loved my purse!

Grumpy was up next and was thoroughly grumpy haha

To eat the three of us all got the gnocchi which is still so good!

Out last were our shared desserts. None of us are all that into desserts and kind of agreed they are just okay. I think they are all very cute and a good representation of the characters but they are all either too sweet or too tart for me. But they are good for pictures! Haha

After we were done eating we made our way over to meet the Evil Queen. She was the same one I met in December so I knew she would be great. While we were waiting for our turn, one of the dancing songs came on and it was fun to watch them all dance around and for the queen to be having NONE of it.

The Evil Queen was again awesome. I ended up switching my ears to a pair of Evil Queen inspired ears that I made which she liked but did not like that the rest of me was Snow White themed! Lol

So the meet was amazing but the pictures not so much. The PP photographer didn’t really give us a chance to figure out what we wanted to do in the photo so each one is just terrible or one of us has our eyes closed. I’ll include the “best” of the four options we got lol

This dinner was exciting for us because the Pre-K my Mom works in loves Snow White because the teacher she works with kind of looks like her and loves Snow White herself. The kids bring home a Dopey each weekend to write about what he did. So my Mom LOVED this dinner! I still think this is one of the best character experiences on property and love eating here. Calista loved it, too! The price is steep but so is any character meal and at least if you are on the dining plan its only one credit! (which is honestly a STEAL!)

Last edited:
  • Cloe Colton

DIS Veteran
    Day 5 Part 4 Monday, March 18th

As much as I wish we could have stayed at the Yacht Club for our whole trip, it was super nice to be able to just walk down to dinner and walk back up after haha when we got back up to the room we all threw on some extra layers because we wanted to go down to Geyser Point for some drinks.

Well, because it was so cold not only did they have the heaters on but they also had the sides pulled down which kind of takes away from the ambiance of the location but was necessary given how cold out it was!

I went with the Cascadia Sangria and my Mom ordered a WhipperSnapper Sour. Mine was okay, I didn’t really think about it until the drink was in front of me that I normally prefer white sangria but I still enjoyed mine. My Mom said hers was real strong lol

Even with the heaters and sides pulled down it was still pretty chilly so we decided to call it a night and go back up to our room to enjoy our balcony.

This hugging picture makes me laugh because at this point in our lives my sister and I don’t hug like at all. (I’m not a hugger to begin with!) but when Calista was little I was always carrying her and hugging her so it felt very much like a flashback! With a seven year difference between us I was definitely a second Mom to her growing up! (she says I'm more of a strict Mom than my own Mom hahaha)

Walking back to our room it was hard not to be in awe of how pretty the Wilderness Lodge is.

My Mom and I spent the rest of the night out on the balcony enjoying our view of the Main Street train station and the castle (our room was just down the hall from DH and I’s room in July 5006 vs 5018!) We did have some entertainment around midnight. A girl was sitting at the picnic tables by the cabins crying to someone on the phone. And then about twenty minutes later she and another woman came out of their cabin screaming at each other. The crying girl stormed off with her suitcase, not sure where she ended up! It was crazy to see, it seemed alcohol driven but was still sad. Especially considering the amount of money or points they would have been paying to stay in those cabins!! I swear I should have titled this trip report after all of the strange entertainment we had from our balconies!

annie170

DIS Veteran
    That's great that you were able to get a different room. Was the bunkbed room a mistake on their part? Are those rooms booked purposely or given randomly?

I think it was a smart move to make Artist Point character dining. Glad you all enjoyed your meals and the characters.

Wilderness Lodge is on my bucket. I'd be happy with one night there! It's such a beautiful resort!

disneyAndi14

DIS Veteran
    When Andi and I got the bunk room after the noisy room, I really could have cried. I didn’t like it at all and the room was very dark!

I really like the Storybook character dining and the Evil Queen is so good!

Cute outfits and ears as usual! It did look cold out!

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
    As soon as I talked to a cast member they immediately got to work to find us another room. I think they knew they messed up and were ready to fix it. Thankfully, we had left our luggage with bell services to be brought up and didn’t have to worry about getting our luggage to another room, we could just have it brought up directly to the correct room. Within 5 minutes we were put in a different room in Nature view on the fifth floor.
    I am so glad to hear this had a happy resolution!! You deserved it, especially after the CM fiascos at the YC!!!

INSERT PICS IN LOBBY

OOH YAAAAAASSSS!!! SPARKLE, GIRL!!!

Calista insisted on using the restroom nearly as soon as Snow White came out and of course was still away from the table when she made it to us. Snow White was kind enough to pass on our table and come back once Calista came back. My Mom was so excited to meet Snow White since she's very present in her pre-k class!

These are so adorable!

This dinner was exciting for us because the Pre-K my Mom works in loves Snow White because the teacher she works with kind of looks like her and loves Snow White herself. The kids bring home a Dopey each weekend to write about what he did. So my Mom LOVED this dinner!
    This is the SWEETEST thing I've ever heard in my entire life, I love your mom so much.

We did have some entertainment around midnight. A girl was sitting at the picnic tables by the cabins crying to someone on the phone. And then about twenty minutes later she and another woman came out of their cabin screaming at each other. The crying girl stormed off with her suitcase, not sure where she ended up! It was crazy to see, it seemed alcohol driven but was still sad. Especially considering the amount of money or points they would have been paying to stay in those cabins!! I swear I should have titled this trip report after all of the strange entertainment we had from our balconies!
    Yikes.

Can't wait for more!!!

lvcourtneyy

DIS Veteran
    I was so far behind! All caught up now.

(does anyone else feel like they always get great shots of everyone else and then its your turn to be in the photo and they either take like one picture or its just not good? My life lol)
    Yesss always!

Overall, we were very pleased with our dinner here. I would 100% come back to do dinner here again. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was outstanding, everything was A+!
    Glad to hear a good review of the new BOG menu. I'm dying to try it and I've read so many negatives about it.

But this time it was much better! We got to interact with him, say hello, and get our picture with him. So I was happy to see that this had also improved as well!
    We've had that experience meeting Beast also. I'm glad it's better now. I wonder if the pre-fixe menu has solved the backlog because of people coming in and ordering only a dessert in order to meet him?

Well, the cashier at the Yacht Club gift shop followed my Mom around THE WHOLE TIME.
    Yeah because if you were gonna steal in Disney, you'd do it in one of the smallest gift shops possible...how ridiculous!

I will confess that as we left the Yacht Club I did write management an email explaining the unkind experiences we had during our stay.
    Good!

always seem to time my entrance into Hollywood Studios as the march is starting (RIP). Or it just happens a lot lol but that’s okay but I actually really love it. I love that it is cool, quick and you don’t have to line up forever to get a spot to see it!
    I love it too! I'm sad it's gone. I feel like it was such a fun small thing going on especially if you enter the park while it's happening!

One of the culprits actually ended up waiting again for their order entirely because they had taken so long that their food was cold. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk haha
    Yessss agreed. I feel like it shouldn't be an option to get your order re-made. Don't say you're here if you're not. 🤷‍♀️

And omg the grown up lemonade! This was DELICIOUS! I was worried because I am not a huge fan of lemonade because its just usually too tart for me but this drink was berryrific and delicious! I can’t wait to get another one! It was a bit pricey but at least was a good-sized drink!
    Love the grown-up lemonade!

Wow! I've never seen the line out to there.

I was really hoping one of us would get to be the rebel spy but no such luck! I actually have been picked before but I have zero idea what I did to get picked and haven’t been that lucky again!
    My sister is dying to be chosen and she researched it lol. She tells me that the picture is taken while everyone is sitting and putting their stuff under the seat. So she says the key is to sit quickly, face the screen, don't smile and don't put your 3d glasses on until you're told to lol. I was picked one time but no clue how true it is haha.

There was a family let their kids run at the Incredible themed walls full force and when I asked if I could take a picture in front of the walls they definitely looked at me like I was the crazy one lol
    Clearly running full force at the wall makes more sense... :confused3:confused3:confused3

These are definitely a fun addition to the area!! We had so much fun taking these pictures!
    Great pictures!

My Mom has always wanted to stay here so I was happy that she would finally get to, even if for just one night!
    Dying to stay at WL!

We also asked if we could get a later check out and were approved for a 1PM check out, woo!
    Awesome.

I am so happy that I called to get switched to a new room because I would not have been happy in the bunkbed room. Calista of course thought I was crazy but I don’t care because it was worth saying something!
    Good choice. Bunkbeds are fun as a kid but not so much as a fully grown adult lol

A girl was sitting at the picnic tables by the cabins crying to someone on the phone. And then about twenty minutes later she and another woman came out of their cabin screaming at each other.
    Yikes lol.

amazingact21

Upendi
    How amazing that your mom got to stay at her dream resort and then have dinner with characters who have a special place in her heart. You really did a fantastic job catering this trip to your family's interests!

Oh my, the late night entertainment you can see at Walt Disney World...:rotfl:

missangelalexis

DIS Veteran
    Sounds like such a fun night at Wilderness Lodge!

I love your outfit for dinner! I'm glad you all enjoyed it :)

Hahaha I gotta laugh at the entertainment from your balcony..sometimes vacations bring out the worst in people!

Cloe Colton

DIS Veteran
    That's great that you were able to get a different room. Was the bunkbed room a mistake on their part? Are those rooms booked purposely or given randomly?

I think it was a smart move to make Artist Point character dining. Glad you all enjoyed your meals and the characters.

Wilderness Lodge is on my bucket. I'd be happy with one night there! It's such a beautiful resort!
    So the bunk bed rooms are definitely their own category and must have been a mishap on their part. I even just double checked and the bunk bed configuration is only included for those specific room categories. The more annoying thing to me is that someone who doesn't like to rock the boat (or me if I had listened to my sister) would have stayed there and not said anything. And the room was not nice in my opinion! The bunk beds made it seem super dark and clausterphobic.

As soon as I added the last night at WL I knew I had to change Artist Point to this night! There's something to be said for not having to deal with ANY transportation to get to dinner haha

Its an amazing resort! I hope you do get to stay there someday!

When Andi and I got the bunk room after the noisy room, I really could have cried. I didn’t like it at all and the room was very dark!

I really like the Storybook character dining and the Evil Queen is so good!

Cute outfits and ears as usual! It did look cold out!
    They should just get rid of them! I can't imagine there are THAT many people clammoring to get a room with bunk beds in Disney! I was SO happy when we moved!

Its such a fun dinner!

Thank you! It was definitely chilly!!

I am so glad to hear this had a happy resolution!! You deserved it, especially after the CM fiascos at the YC!!!
    Thankfully, the CMs here were much more accommodating! It was a refreshing change of pace!

OOH YAAAAAASSSS!!! SPARKLE, GIRL!!!
    Gotta sparkle those diamonds in the mine!!

These are so adorable!
    Thank you!

This is the SWEETEST thing I've ever heard in my entire life, I love your mom so much.
    I knew this dinner was a must for my Mom the moment it was announced!

It was actually kind of sad...but also like a car crash where we couldn't look away. I hope that everyone calmed down and the girl came back!

Can't wait for more!!!
    Only one day left :sad:

Yesss always!
    So frustrating! lol DH is getting better but I still sometimes wonder what goes through his head when I ask for a photo. Like sure, cut out half of my outfit, shoes or my head hahaha

Glad to hear a good review of the new BOG menu. I'm dying to try it and I've read so many negatives about it.

We've had that experience meeting Beast also. I'm glad it's better now. I wonder if the pre-fixe menu has solved the backlog because of people coming in and ordering only a dessert in order to meet him?
    We really enjoyed the whole experience!! I definitely think that could have eliminated the issue of meeting him. Whatever it was, it was MUCH better than the last time lol

Yeah because if you were gonna steal in Disney, you'd do it in one of the smallest gift shops possible...how ridiculous!
    Yeah idk what her problem was! We were literally the only people in that side of the shop lol

I am so glad I sent them something!

I love it too! I'm sad it's gone. I feel like it was such a fun small thing going on especially if you enter the park while it's happening!
    Me too! It was such a cool thing to see!

Yessss agreed. I feel like it shouldn't be an option to get your order re-made. Don't say you're here if you're not. 🤷‍♀️
    The CMs actually offered on their own! Which like you said, they should deal with their repercussions if they pressed the button too early!

Love the grown-up lemonade!
    SO GOOD!

Wow! I've never seen the line out to there.
    It was VERY busy. I think seeing the busy Spring Break crowds versus our empty DHS AHs really sold my Mom on AHs!

My sister is dying to be chosen and she researched it lol. She tells me that the picture is taken while everyone is sitting and putting their stuff under the seat. So she says the key is to sit quickly, face the screen, don't smile and don't put your 3d glasses on until you're told to lol. I was picked one time but no clue how true it is haha.
    Oh thats interesting! I'll have to try that!!

Clearly running full force at the wall makes more sense... :confused3:confused3:confused3
    Yeahhhh lol

Great pictures!
    Thank you!

Dying to stay at WL!
    You definitely should! Its amazing!!

Good choice. Bunkbeds are fun as a kid but not so much as a fully grown adult lol
    Yeah definitely not! lol

Yikes lol.
    It was no bueno haha and most of the screaming conversation was floating right up to us so it was hard to ignore!

How amazing that your mom got to stay at her dream resort and then have dinner with characters who have a special place in her heart. You really did a fantastic job catering this trip to your family's interests!

Oh my, the late night entertainment you can see at Walt Disney World...:rotfl:
    It was a great night!! I was actually worried that my Mom might not love the WL as much coming from YC but she actually said it was her favorite of the two!

Right??? haha

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News