Lets do a ***Disney HAT*** Picture of the day!

OK, last one, and I'm probably going to HELL for this one :teeth: My manly-man BF in the princess tiara.

PICT0949.jpg

Rudegrle said:
OK, last one, and I'm probably going to HELL for this one :teeth: My manly-man BF in the princess tiara.

PICT0949.jpg

:rotfl2:

I take it he doesn't get on the DIS... or if he does you're in big trouble if he's anything like my DH

Great thread! I have one to contribute, rainy day at epcot, and we started fooling around in the shops to get out of the rain. Just when you think your going to get in trouble for messing with all the hats, the great cm offered to take our picture :)

wdwhatssmall9sq.jpg

Rudegrle said:

PICT0949.jpg

:rotfl2: never saw one like that before :lmao:

Shhhh....this is a secret! My dh hates this picture, (and so do I...he's really not a bad looking guy, but this picture is AWFUL...lol) SHHHH!!!!

Disney2005061.jpg

disneysnowflake said:
Anyone besides me have hat photos your family won't let you post?

I talked my 12 yo son into letting me take his photo in a girl Viking hat with blonde braids. I told him I'd buy him a plastic Viking shield if he did. The scowl on his face is so funny. I'm not allowed to post it. :rotfl:

Ha, like this one of my DH...SHHHHH, He doesn't know I posted it either!!

site1009_t.JPG

TuppenceABag said:
I know I am probably gonna get in toruble for posting this one of dp, but here goes...

Chris-Hat.jpg

You just gotta love a guy who will put on a silly hat in public when you ask and let you take his picture. That's my guy, vascubaguy, doing his best Uncle Sam.

:scared1:
Wow! You must forget, I have hat pics of you too!

For example:
davidhat1.jpg

:joker:

I think I should rename this thread "pics that'll get you in trouble" :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter