Lets do a ***Disney HAT*** Picture of the day!

Disneygrl36 said:
Still :offtopic: but I have to ask if that beautiful cake tasted as good as it looked??

Yes, it did!

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), we had DH's Groom's cake later that night and our wedding cake the next day! Our wedding cake is atually being featured in a bridal magazine!

I thought I'd seen enough cake to last me my whole life by the end of that week! :goodvibes

Ok I am cracking up here! :lmao: Now I know we all buy and own hats, but do you see how many of us take pics of them on at the stores :lmao: We all better clean our heads really well !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :jester:

My DH.........he would kill me for this if he knew. OH Well....... :cool1:
100_0337.jpg

I already posted this on the DATW thread, but oh well!

IMG_0471.jpg

Oh my BF would kill me if he knew about all of these pictures :laughing:

From March, 2006: We tried on more hats that I could count on that trip, and had a blast! Pics are of my DD, her BF, and his mom.

IMG_7591.jpg

IMG_7218.jpg

IMG_7135.jpg

3-28-2006-028.jpg

3-29-2006-125.jpg

(Sorry about the size of that first one....for some reason, I don't seem able to make it smaller.)

disneysnowflake said:
Anyone besides me have hat photos your family won't let you post?

I talked my 12 yo son into letting me take his photo in a girl Viking hat with blonde braids. I told him I'd buy him a plastic Viking shield if he did. The scowl on his face is so funny. I'm not allowed to post it. :rotfl:

OMG if my family knew I posted their pics with the Aerosmith bandana/wig hats on they'd kill me!

100_0120.jpg

Use sisters having fun at mgm for new years eve

Hey - My Pic was taken for New Years also! We were there for the Capital One Bowl - My Daughter was performing for the game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter