Lets do a ***Disney HAT*** Picture of the day!

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Post ONE Disney hat picture a day!

It will be good to see the new and old hats that we have from our Disney trips.

I'll start...

From Dec 2005 trip.

K-hat-0.jpg

this is a pic taken at my 21's birthday last december :yay:
It was a "mad hatters party", everyone had to wear a hat, ANY hat!!!
And this is a group shot of those who came with disney hats, (well at least as a disney character)
cumple31.jpg

Lets see: thers sorcerer mickey, the mad hatter, merrywheater, golden mickey (this is me joel), the blue fary, bride minnie and groom mickey.
This party was so much fun, there where a lot of ridiculous hats and everybody had a blast. I think this is my best birthday ever, I was just expecting like 35 of my friends to come but like 55 or 60 of them where here. Such a good time :yay: :bounce:
let me know if you want to see more "ridiculus hats" pics
:thumbsup2
Im from Merida yucatan Mexico, just for you to know :wave:

MMOUSEFAN,

Great pic of all those hats!! Seems like you had a blast! Post as many hats as you want! :cool1:

Last Feb - Canada in the World Showcase at EPCOT - and this was just the beginning of Drinking Around the World part two of our trip!

IMG_0487.jpg

I know it's just one per day but this one goes soooo well...

IMG_0485.jpg

UHHH...we are such DORKS!

Great idea, I have nothing to post, but look forward to seeing more.

Here is a photo of myself with my DS. I have a Minnie Santa hat on. DS has the light up Sorcerer's hat. This photo was taken in the morning on the way to the bus stop. We were at POFQ and in the little garden near Building 4. We're sitting on a bench.

disneyhats.jpg

You gotta love Disney. We received no odd stares wearing these hats. It was so much fun. I wore my hat when we got home when volunteering for Toys for Tots and was told I was too old to wear that.

th_HPIM2270.jpg

th_HPIM2272.jpg

th_HPIM2437.jpg

I KNOW IT SAID ONE A DAY BUT TOMORROW THERE WILL BE ANOTHER GOOD THREAD ON HERE AND I WILL FORGET TO COME BACK,LOL

OH i love this!!! i love the Disney hats!!! i think everyone takes a picture with disney hats!!! here is ours!!!
Here is my brother and i at MGM.... with a suprise visitor in the corner!!

P1010117.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter