Let There be Light!!! (Lamps, Lanterns & Other Light Fixtures at Disneyland Resort)

Oh good...I hope it works out! My husband took a trip alone without the 3 boys. We wouldn't have been able to eat there if they had been with us.

Oh good...I hope it works out! My husband took a trip alone without the 3 boys. We wouldn't have been able to eat there if they had been with us.

How did you manage to get such an up close look at the details on that first pic? Did you stand on the table top?? :yay:

My favorite of all the lamps/light fixtures has to be this. I feel like such a child riding the Mad Tea Party whirling around with glimpses of Matterhorn, Storybook Canal, and Alice. It is quintessential Disneyland.

IMG_4827.jpg

KCMike and Bret - great additions to one of my new favorite threads :thumbsup2

Thanks so much! I'm enjoying this thread as well. I'm glad I took a few of these kind of shots this time around so I can contribute.

IMG_4491.jpg

Very nice. Now I'm going to try to figure out where that nice stained glass window is :goodvibes This is fun!

How did you manage to get such an up close look at the details on that first pic? Did you stand on the table top?? :yay:

That was my Plan B. ;) Plan A was to take the picture right after being seated for our 11:30 lunch. No one else had been seated yet, so I was able to get up close and personal without bothering anyone. :)

By Matterhorn at night...

IMG_9735-1.jpg

It's in DCA down the right hand side of shops. The candy shop/ice cream shop.

One more good excuse to return to my happy place. I don't think I could ever see all the details in my lifetime but I'm going to try :goodvibes

One more good excuse to return to my happy place. I don't think I could ever see all the details in my lifetime but I'm going to try :goodvibes

Any reason is a good reason to go back to DL/DCA, right? :lmao:

IMG_4875.jpg

Oh well. Disneyworld sounds like fun too!

IMG_4824.jpg

Fountain lights?

Happy Labor Day to all as well!

No one should have to guess on this one either!

IMG_5284.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter