Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Yay! You're going to Disney World!
Are we ready yet?? Are we ready yet?? Huh, huh??

Here!! So excited you started your report. Can't wait to read about all of the trip.

yay! a new trip report! I can't wait to read all about your adventures. Of all the trips we have taken we haven't ever visited WDW right before Christmas. We have taken a few trips in January and we have arrived on Jan. 1st or 2nd, and we have seen some of the Christmas decor, and we have seen Osbourne Lights once. But we haven't really experienced a true Disney Christmas. Our next trip we really need to go and see it all!

:cool1:Yay! I didn't end up 10 pages behind for once

YAY! your HERE and EARLY! LOL

Oh boy, oh boy,.....you're going to Disney!!!! This is so fun to read, since I will be going there too!!! I have so much to learn about all the new stuff!

I can't wait to tell you.. Even more i cannot wait to read YOUR PTR!!! I cannot tell you how excited i am your going!!!!

Tomorrow, birthday. Friday, DISNEEEYYYY!!! :hyper:

YAY!!! I thought you left today FOR your Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday BILLIE!!!
Happy-Birthday-disney-princess-16965660-409-338.gif

Ugh! That darn donut hole! Evil, just evil!

No kidding.. I still shake every time i go to that job... There was a red velvet cake there the other day I laughed!!! Not getting me this time!

Oh my, Raven sitting right in the middle of everything was cracking me up. I had Alex in my lap while I was packing because he gets upset when he sees suitcases. Actually he gets worried now every time I go into the guest bedroom because that's where I do my packing.

Raven is a PITA! She took too much room i could not get everything done with her on the bed!
Cow.

OK, so SHAMELESS PLUG FOR MY TR!! I was also at Disney during this time and did some stuff with Mo and family. If you would like to read about the trip from my perspective, the link is the first one in my signature. I can guarantee that it will be:

1. No where near as funny and humorous as Mo's, I'm more of a "just about the facts" kind of person
2. Dragged out a lot longer because I'm lucky if I get one or two updates a week. My last TR took me almost a year to write.

Plug over! Sorry for the hijack Mo!

Plus away my dear!
OK STOP. Your more then entertaining otherwise you wouldn't have followers!!!
I like your report like that.. Your the only one that i can keep up on!!!

I'm here! For now...since I'm going to Disney this week ;)

YAY!!!!! I am so excited for you I hope you have a MAGICAL TIME!!! can't wait to hear about it!!!

Count me in! I wouldn't miss this as I consider you THE most entertaining writer on the Dis :jumping1:

HA! No I'm not.. But thank you for the kind words!

Yay! You're going to Disney World!
Are we ready yet?? Are we ready yet?? Huh, huh??

Your there already! I have a 16 hour drive first!!! LOL

Here!! So excited you started your report. Can't wait to read about all of the trip.

Thank you!!! glad your here!!!

I'm in! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. :)

YAY! so happy your here!!

yay! a new trip report! I can't wait to read all about your adventures. Of all the trips we have taken we haven't ever visited WDW right before Christmas. We have taken a few trips in January and we have arrived on Jan. 1st or 2nd, and we have seen some of the Christmas decor, and we have seen Osbourne Lights once. But we haven't really experienced a true Disney Christmas. Our next trip we really need to go and see it all!

Really? SO the decorations aren't up in January?!? This is good to know!

Here! Pg 2 whoot!

YAY! Hi there!

Your bedroom looks a little chaotic. That must have been one crazy Friday afternoon. :)

A little? It was chaotic since this day I JUST got it back in order this past weekend!!!

:welcome:

First i would like to thank each of you for coming aboard! I hope you find our adventures as entertaining as i do. I have to say i have the best Dis friends on the planet. People bash the Dis all the time stating people are nasty Etc.. well they apparently are looking in the wrong threads! So a Heart felt THANK YOU :thanks:

What the heck...page 2???!!!...how did I not get on page 1?? There must be something wrong with the DIS....

Great start to your report. Poor Raven...look how sweet and INNOCENT she looks among your luggage. I think you should take her and Stevie with you next time as service animals...boy would that be interesting! LOL!

Let's GO ALREADY!!!

After seeing the great test scores, telling Zack, Matt and Meghan since they did so well let go to Disney Today.
Their eyes become aglow! How did you NOT foresee this coming??? seriously kids.. You are way too easy to fool.. I even had the countdown app on my phone which THEY would check..
They were told several different dates of when we were actually leaving. When i found out they were a half day on Thursday and off on Friday it was an easy decision. Talking with the Teacher i had found out they will have tests on Thursday PERFECT! We worked out their homework test schedules etc we were still on leaving on Thursday EARLIER then what we wanted! YAY!
back on track here...
So we told the munchkins go and pack your last minute stuff and let's go. RUN Before my house/animal sitter changes her mind..
We said our goodbyes and started to pack my battleship:

Look I AM READY!!! LET'S GO ALREADY!!!!

Apparently we didn't need see out the back window AGAIN

Children would rather have toys and things then to be comfortable and homework.

we needed NO room

Goodbye drab and dreary!

The kids have dubbed i90 the DISNEY EXPRESSWAY

Had to stop for gas... this drives me bonkers... should have already been gassed up!

Then remembered we forgot to take the WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY SELFIE!!!

and took a picture of my:

So i knew how many miles we will hit

When we left is was a balmy:

then FINALLY hit the expressway

Kids got settled in for a long winters DRIVE

Made these awesome things: Video

Then the boredom of INDIANA.
In case you were wondering:

Only in Indiana do they need signs for this?!?!
and then....

the windmill farms!!!

/IMAG1970_zpsyhystlpk.jpg.html]

if you want to see video!

I have seen too many horror movies to not be creeped out.. the whoomp whoomp quiet EEEEKKK!!

well i have shown you the most entertaining parts of Indiana.. now you get what i have to see..

What you thought this was only going to be FUN and entertaining? You silly silly people of the Dis.
If i have to endure this so do you.

the sun was starting to set.

ya know.. Cows on trucks... everyday occurrence...

There was a fork in the road...

fork-in-the-road-o.gif

the last picture...
Zack yells out JESUS! Jesus is watching! We laughed.. then did a little thanks. we need someone to watch out for us on this drive!!!

it was pretty

I think i have bored you enough for today!!
Tomorrow will be out first pit stop! [/COLOR]

Your posts are never boring no matter the subject!! But I do remember those drives through Indiana, almost as bad as South GA right? :rotfl: We used to drive to Chicago from Pittsburgh PA to visit family.

The fork in the road literally made me LOL!!

And the video of the windmills? I started watching and thought, what the heck was that big bushy thing that just blew by? Was it really that windy? Then I realized you were moving and it was just a tree as you passed it. :rotfl2: Yeah I'm an idiot sometimes.

What the heck...page 2???!!!...how did I not get on page 1?? There must be something wrong with the DIS....

Great start to your report. Poor Raven...look how sweet and INNOCENT she looks among your luggage. I think you should take her and Stevie with you next time as service animals...boy would that be interesting! LOL!

Yep the dis.. it's all the Dis fault!!!
I love your lies about POOR RAVEN.. OMG could you image! i would love to take them and hand them all off at the kennels out there!!!

Yay, I got the first update in before I leave. The excitement of finally being on your way to Disney make the road trip there great...the trip back, not so much.

How did you fit all of that stuff in there. It looked pretty full and you still had bags to get in there!

yay!! jumping on board! :bounce: Excited to follow along on your adventures!!

I was thinking about doing a TR... but worried I won't remember enough and I didn't take notes. So I think I will wait until after our next trip! which isn't that far away! pixiedust:

i would love to take them and hand them all off at the kennels out there!!!

No, no, you NEED to take them into a park with you (after all, they are service animals...remember)...can you imagine the hilarity that would ensue??? I can see Raven bouncing from person to person hello, and Stevie would be jumping from one head to another trying to get food and shiny things from people. Ahhh, the mental picture I have of this....and all the while you quietly, calmly walk away....

:lmao:LOL, I totally understand the "we should have been gassed up already" comment. I can be very impatient, especially when we are leaving on vacation.

I see a heart in this picture, Beautiful!
Monica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter