Let it Snope Let it Snope Let it Snope! A Very Merry crowded Christmas! Nov Report updated and over

Chicago Mo

DIS Veteran
:welcome:HELLO to all my new and forever friends!!! :welcome:

First things First which is...

INTRODUCTIONS!

I am Chicago Mo, known to my friends as Mo

:cool2:
I am a Mother of 11 year old Triplets who are my LIFE. I work 3 jobs. City job, retail, and an instructor for dog obedience (show my dogs in obedience), I LOVE photography, currently the Volleyball coordinator for the kids school, coaching 15 girls! Clearly i have patience of a saint...

No, I don't...

DISNEY! YES I LOVE DISNEY! All things Disney!!! :hyper: a little Disney
obsessed some might say. I adore my Dis FAMILY!
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom with Hollywood studios not far behind
Favorite Character: I can't pick one. Genie is the forefront right now along with Eeyore then Mickey, Jack Skellington, the MUPPETS, Stitch, Pascal, Flynn Rider is my Cartoon Boyfriend, Dumbo I can go on and on... But that is NOT what this report is for.
Favorite Movie: Nope can't pick one either. Nightmare Before Christmas is up there.
Favorite Princess: Merida and Rapunzel
Favorite ride: Tower of Terror

Favorite Restaurant: After this trip i cannot decide.
Favorite Resort: POLYNESIAN!

Next is my DH Tom:

He is a Disney nut too!!! Ever since our first trip as a family in 2010.

Favorite Park: HS
Favorite Character: Mickey
Favorite Ride TOT
Favorite restaurant. ALL OF THEM Got to get the man to shawarma... Joke later to be explained.
He works as a manager of a office equipment fixer person- Yep that's his title. Coaching the boys on several teams.

Now let's get into my MIDGETS!
Oldest is Zack:

Yes he is a Lego Maniac
Plays SEVERAL sports doing SO WELL in school this year i am just BEAMING with pride. Zack has been diagnosed with a Learning Disability and Language barrier. Their teacher is AMAZING as Zack is coming home with b's and c's this year and is enjoying school!! I do believe he is 'outgrowing' the learning disability!
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Test Track
Favorite Character: Bullseye with Pluto right there with him
Favorite Movie: Toy Story, Mary Poppins, cars, Monsters
Favorite Restaurant: Garden Grill

Next is Matt:

Oh where to start with this one... I will let the stories in this report tell his tale:
Favorite Park: Hollywood studios
Favorite character Stitch
Favorite Restaurant Anything that has a buffet
Favorite Movie Lilo and Stitch

Lastly is Meghan AKA Peanut!!!

She is the a care giver, silly princess I cannot even begin to put into words her devotion to Duffy.
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Character DUFFY Simba
Favorite Princess: Ariel
Favorite ride TOT
Favorite Movie: Lion King, then any talking animal movie.
Favorite meal: Mickey ice cream bar :mickeybar

Here they are together:

Well this is how i still see them... This is the NOW:

They are all nuts.

We also have 4 dogs:
Lex a Great Dane:

Logan a Golden
Retriever:

Piper a Sheltie

The newest of our clan Raven:

Dont let that face deceive you. She is a MONSTER. She was found by our police department who tried to keep her.
She didn't work out as she would chase the cats.
Went to a foster house which didn't work out.
that's when we got the call. the Police officer who tried to keep her was strict in his orders She was to go to a home who knows about the breed.
Yeah i have SUCKER across my forehead.

Last but NOT least is our final character living in our humble home:

STEVIE! This one.. He is TROUBLE with the cutest face ever. we cannot have dinner without him climbing over us trying to get to our food so we now give him his own plate.

I believe this was Chili night...
oh yeah we have a goldfish that wont die:fish:

Remember? Sucker written on my forehead!

I have loads more of introductions yet ~ figured i would do that as the trip goes on...

Sit back relax grab a cup of whatever tickles your fancy and ENJOY another Chicago Mo Report!!!

:drinking1 :surfweb: :hyper: :cheer2: popcorn::

These guys are QUICK!
Here is the chapters guide:

CHAPTERS

Last edited:

Chapters!

If you would like to read my Dis friends reports which coincide with mine??

Here is Pluto0809: I can't do that i would be too EmBEARassed
Here is D~ Sew the crowds in WDW were frightful, but the weather was so delightful

Introductions
The Beginning

LET'S GO ALREADY!
Movin' right along
Fun and Fancy free in Disney!
A Whole new World
Take me to my Bubble!
Supa-Stars
Will you just LET. IT. GO
Going UP?
Meeting up with some characters
Citizenship!
Cars vRoom
Hootenanny!
EpERcot

Finding a Lost Fish
Teppan Edo
Dis Friend
Osbourn Lights I
Osbourn Lights II
Osbourn Lights III
Art Of Animation Cars
Where the Magic Begins
Feeling the Magic
Favorite Memory!
Magical Projections
Wishes

Animalistic Adventures
Animalisitic Adventures II
It's a Dinosaur Size Adventure!
Wrapping up AK!
Now and Then
Let's go to EpERCOT

Metal Mickey Songs
Finding fishies to spark the imagination
Who knew Epcot was a Water Park
On the case for World Showcase
Walking Epcot
Time for our Reservation
Finish up Epcot
Disney Rash!
Just Keep Swimming AoA walk!
Just keep swimming Part 2
Put our service to the test
Let it SNOPE
Let it Snope II
Wanna Build a Snopeman?
Wanna Build a Snopeman II
Very Merry Christmas Parade
Very Merry Christmas Parade II
ARGGGGGGGGGG
Walking in the Winter Wonderland
Leaving the Winter Wonderland

Happy Fourth of JULY!

Last edited:

FIRST!!!! I win!!!

ETA: Loved the intro, can't wait to read more!

YOU WIN!!! you do you do!!!
be1c7b1341674a6ee400a73122abc665.jpg

Yay! Another Chicago Mo trip report!!!!!

YAY you came!!!

I'm Here!!!!!! Let's get this party started!!!

oh good! now you stay on top!!! I missed you so much around here!

YAY!

OOPS! You probably should have done that before you opened the flood gates. LOL

Yeahhhhh I thought about that AFTER i posted it! DUH!!!

FIRST!... page. Whatever, I'm proud of it! :D

I LOVE YOUR INTROS! I always do, though. I also love all your babies, human and furry alike! Maybe I should start introducing my cats in my TRs... :scratchin

Last edited:
The beginning.

After the surprise trip of a life time (you can read here:
Move over Dumbo)
We wanted to go back!
This time a little slower a little EASIER and see CHRISTMAS! We hadn't been during Christmas since 2011 we missed it!

This time the kiddos have the chance to say what THEY wanted. Right?
What was i thinking? If you wanted to read about the planning on this you can!
No time to slumber we're going back in November

Well the ONLY input they gave was where to stay. Creeps!!

So the week had arrived and i was not ready. (shocker) this trip creeped up on me FAST! I had to work both of my jobs this week! I had NO time to pack, shop etc! thankfully job #1 allows me to run to a store if needed.

We normally have 'A night before Disney' which we watch our home movies of past trips or the home movies i make, order a pizza make sure we have everything ready.

Not this time. I had to work Job #2 until late. While there, I was starving they had donut holes! Red velvet no less.. Who could pass that up right?
Worst. Mistake. EVER.
No sooner did i ingest the hole from hell did my stomach flip. Apparently Job #2 wanted to poison me. It was u-g-l-y. Thankfully I made it home safely without any stops on the side of the road and having to explain to the nice state troopers what was going on! Once home i finished some packing, showered and BED I did have to work the city job in the morning!
The kids happily went to school as i am singing " IT'S A BRIGHT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW" as they tell me no it isn't we don't leave until Friday.
Dang forgot about that. Yes we told the kids we were leaving on Friday Nov 13 as i didn't want them to screw up their tests! Oops. they were none the wiser.

At the city job TALK ABOUT TORTURE! I was still sick from the blasted donut hole and had to sit here and PRETEND like i was working. GAH that is tough to do!
I took a half day which means i leave at 9am! The kids had a half day as well so they got home about 11:30
YAY! we get to leave a lot earlier then we did on the surprise trip! Maybe, just maybe, i can see the mountains in DAYLIGHT!

so exciting to get out of there and HOME Tom was home and had everything ready just waiting on the kids and I!!
So being out of work Vacation started my stomach was still very unhappy with me. I hadn't eaten anything since the night before and honestly i was not looking forward to see what would happen with a 16 hour drive ahead of us!

Once i got home it was time for my awesome packing last minute rush!

Of course we had help

She is a PITA

our magic bands were ready:

everyone did their own bands this time!

I will have to leave you all here...

Next up we LEAVE!

Last edited:
Checking in! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

YAY!

about time.

FIRST!... page. Whatever, I'm proud of it! :D

I LOVE YOUR INTROS! I always do, though. I also love all your babies, human and furry alike! Maybe I should start introducing my cats in my TRs... :scratchin

Why not?? they are part of your family!
hey aren't you leaving like ANYDAY?

YAHOOOOOOO

HERE WE GO :)

LOL! Hi there!

Count me in, too!

I can't count this high... HA HA HA HA

Thank you everyone for coming aboard!! I just love all my Dis friends!!!

Oh boy, oh boy,.....you're going to Disney!!!! This is so fun to read, since I will be going there too!!! I have so much to learn about all the new stuff!

Ugh! That darn donut hole! Evil, just evil! :maleficen

Oh my, Raven sitting right in the middle of everything was cracking me up. I had Alex in my lap while I was packing because he gets upset when he sees suitcases. Actually he gets worried now every time I go into the guest bedroom because that's where I do my packing.

OK, so SHAMELESS PLUG FOR MY TR!! I was also at Disney during this time and did some stuff with Mo and family. If you would like to read about the trip from my perspective, the link is the first one in my signature. I can guarantee that it will be:

1. No where near as funny and humorous as Mo's, I'm more of a "just about the facts" kind of person
2. Dragged out a lot longer because I'm lucky if I get one or two updates a week. My last TR took me almost a year to write.

Plug over! Sorry for the hijack Mo!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!