Less Wookies, More Cookies! A Tale of Upgrades, Utilidors, and FUN! 10/23--Complete!!

Continued!

disneypicturesone1325.jpg

disneypicturesone1326.jpg

disneypicturesone1327.jpg

disneypicturesone1330.jpg

Stopped for some more PP (again, ignore the awkward child in the pink)
Photo0137FourBySix.jpg

disneypicturesone1332.jpg

disneysarah966.jpg

disneypicturesone1334.jpg

disneypicturesone1346.jpg

disneypicturesone1350.jpg

disneypicturesone1353.jpg

We got to the bus stop and it wasn’t a long wait. The bus was crowded, but everyone had a seat. This trip I didn’t have to stand on a bus at all! Not once! My dad and I decided that we wanted to go in the pool when we got back. So we went back and changed and went down to the pool. We talked and swam and saw the Electrical Water Pageant. I had never really seen it with the music and everything, so it was really cool to see! When my dad was little, he went a few times with his family and they would camp at FW, so he and his brother and sisters would always watch it, so he was surprised when it was pretty much the same show. But he enjoyed watching it again with me!

We went back to the room and went to sleep quickly.

Day Seven will begin soon!

What a great afternoon/evening in the World Showcase! I just love it there. Such a fun place! Very cute that your parents got a call from Goofy. Gotta love those unexpected Disney moments!

I can't decide if I want to try Kim Possible in December. I don't think we'll have time this trip, especially with F&W going on but we plan to spend a lot of time in World Showcase in December so I thought Kim Possible may be a fun addition. Do you have any thoughts? :confused3

And how cute are your parents? For my parent's 30th, they had buttons on and got a "phone call" from Mickey and Minnie at the Hall of Presidents. I think it's one of my mom's favorite memories from her trip :goodvibes:

I love being able to spend a lot of time in World Showcase. There is just so much to see. I have to admit, I have not done a Kim Possible mission before. It may have to be on my agenda soon.

The American Adventure is definitely one of my favorite shows at Disney too. I love seeing it.

What a great afternoon/evening in the World Showcase! I just love it there. Such a fun place! Very cute that your parents got a call from Goofy. Gotta love those unexpected Disney moments!

It was a great day! We love the WS too :goodvibes My mom was so excited haha! It was awesome!!

I can't decide if I want to try Kim Possible in December. I don't think we'll have time this trip, especially with F&W going on but we plan to spend a lot of time in World Showcase in December so I thought Kim Possible may be a fun addition. Do you have any thoughts? :confused3

And how cute are your parents? For my parent's 30th, they had buttons on and got a "phone call" from Mickey and Minnie at the Hall of Presidents. I think it's one of my mom's favorite memories from her trip :goodvibes:

I had way too much fun on the Kim Possible Missions :laughing: I don't think they're geared for my age...no shame! They're really fun, and the times are really flexible (anytime after the time your receipt says) so that's a plus. If you can, do it!

My mom was beside herself with excitement :laughing: It was awesome. Aww that's so cool your parents got a "call" too! It's such a cute Disney thing..

I love being able to spend a lot of time in World Showcase. There is just so much to see. I have to admit, I have not done a Kim Possible mission before. It may have to be on my agenda soon.

The American Adventure is definitely one of my favorite shows at Disney too. I love seeing it.

Yeah I really liked seeing all the countries this trip. I had never once stepped into the China and Germany pavilions before, so that was awesome! The missions were a LOT of fun! Do at least one if you can!

I looooove the American Adventure. It's so great..

This morning I got up and went down to the boat dock with my mom. I got some really nice pictures there! The first one is my laptop’s desktop
disneypicturesone1359.jpg

disneypicturesone1361.jpg

disneypicturesone1362.jpg

We went to Roaring Forks and picked up some breakfast. Food pictures!
disneypicturesone1364.jpg

disneypicturesone1365.jpg

disneypicturesone1366.jpg

disneypicturesone1367.jpg

This picture made us laugh because of my “elevator wars” :lmao: It’s a little tough to explain if you weren’t there..
disneypicturesone1370.jpg

I enjoyed my breakfast on our beautiful balcony
disneypicturesone1373.jpg

Tell me this isn’t a beautiful sight
disneypicturesone1374.jpg

The chocolate croissant is GOOD! Very good! More pictures woohoo! I saw “Darth Vader” today! It made me more excited to ride some more Star Tours with my dad today! (Mom and Jess were going back to EPCOT)
disneypicturesone1379.jpg

disneypicturesone1376.jpg

My dad and I were down at the bus stop by 8, but it didn’t come until 8:12. It was VERY crowded at the bus stop, and it was actually very crowded all day. We managed though!
disneypicturesone1382.jpg

disneypicturesone1383.jpg

The bus was PACKED. Fortunately, I ended up with a seat. My dad gave his seat up to a lady and we talked with her and her son. Her family had come with their sons’ friends, and they had come for Spring Break that year too. I’d still love to go with my friends someday. Although only one has gone multiple times, my other friend is obsessed with it. ANYWAY, it was a pleasant bus ride, even if it was REALLY crowded.
disneypicturesone1384.jpg

disneypicturesone1385.jpg

disneypicturesone1386.jpg

After the pre-show we veered right and headed towards RNRC!
disneypicturesone1387.jpg

disneypicturesone1389.jpg

disneypicturesone1391.jpg

disneypicturesone1392.jpg

disneypicturesone1393.jpg

disneypicturesone1394.jpg

Continued soon!

Love, love, love all of the pictures of the Wilderness Lodge! Gets me so excited for January!

That chocolate croissant just made me drool.....:laughing:

Love all of the early morning pictures. I always say that sadly, I will never get good early morning pictures, because I am so not a morning person.

Love, love, love all of the pictures of the Wilderness Lodge! Gets me so excited for January!

Woo! I'd be excited too! :thumbsup2

That chocolate croissant just made me drool.....:laughing:

Love all of the early morning pictures. I always say that sadly, I will never get good early morning pictures, because I am so not a morning person.

HAHA aww I want those all the time. I don't understand why Roaring Forks isn't in my house...

Thanks! Maybe one day you'll be able to!

So I jumped out of line real fast and grabbed FPs. Then we continued waiting. We waited about ten minutes outside of the line, not being allowed in. Finally, the manager of RNRC came out and he was MAD. We knew it had happened on Sunday when we had gone, but judging from what he said, this happens every day. The girl responsible would always wait for some kind of sign to let everyone in, but no one knew so she would just wait lol. Oh well! We were let in after he came out.
disneypicturesone1395.jpg

We were in either the first or second pre-show group! We got on pretty quick, and then came out. The line was a bit longer, but still not too bad so we went through Stand-by again.
disneypicturesone1395.jpg

After that the Stand-By line was nearing 25-30 minutes, and it looked about that much, so we went through the single riders’ line. We thought it would be shorter, but it was really long too. AND since it was single riders’, it went VERY slow. But we eventually got on!

After our three rides on RNRC, we wanted to get popcorn from the SPECIAL stand!
disneypicturesone1397.jpg

Then we saw a PP photographer, so we decided to get pictures WITH our popcorn!
Photo0171FourBySix.jpg

Photo0174FourBySix.jpg

That’s how we roll.

So we went along, munching the super-mega-yummy-awesome-good popcorn, and found ourselves by MuppetVision 3-D! This was one of the attractions that I wanted to make sure I did, since I didn’t do it on Sunday.
disneypicturesone1398.jpg

disneypicturesone1399.jpg

disneypicturesone1400.jpg

disneypicturesone1406.jpg

We got there and a couple of minutes after they let everyone in. I was SHOCKED at how crowded it was. It was only about 10:15 literally every seat was filled. Well, maybe a few seats empty here and there, but it was more crowded than I had ever seen it, ESPECIALLY at 10:15!
disneypicturesone1408.jpg

disneypicturesone1409.jpg

After MuppetVision, we walked around for a while. We were trying to figure out if we wanted to have lunch or not, because we knew if we waited, the restaurants would be INSANE because of the crowds. So we walked around haha
disneypicturesone1411.jpg

disneypicturesone1413.jpg

disneypicturesone1414.jpg

disneypicturesone1415.jpg

I think the Fastpasses were gone, or for around 8 or 9. The weird thing is, the wait didn’t get to be over 40 minutes all day.
disneypicturesone1417.jpg

By the time we rounded the corner towards the Hat, we decided to just get lunch at ABC Commissary then. We went to the ABC Commissary
disneypicturesone1421.jpg

disneypicturesone1422.jpg

No food pictures sorry! We both had the burgers, and they put cheese on mine, even though I requested no cheese. Oh well! It was an average meal. We were glad we decided to go for lunch then, since the line was already long and they hadn’t opened too long before we came.

We love the TV show “The Middle,” and this is one of the costumes. We sat at the table in front of it.
disneypicturesone1424.jpg

After lunch we went to ST for fastpasses. The wait was long all day—40 minutes plus. So we grabbed some FPs.
disneypicturesone1435.jpg

Then we went to the Animation Academy (I don’t know why I didn’t take any pictures for like a half hour, but I have no pictures haha) AA used to be this thing that you could just walk up and get in for the next “show.” Today, however, it was so crowded that people were beginning the line outside of the actual queue for the next show…they’re guaranteed to wait at least a half hour! Thankfully we got in to the next show.

While we were waiting, I texted one of my best friends and he said he had gotten in to Pottermore (it was the Magical Quill week). For some reason, when I texted him, it was the moment the clue went up that day (fifth day of the week) and he was able to get me in too! Sadly, I have STILL not gotten my email…but it has to come sometime this week! (ThestralChaser21!)

ANYWAY we got in to AA and our instructor was cool! She wouldn’t tell us which character we were drawing until someone guessed it! Early on though, someone guessed the correct character and that was Jiminy Cricket! (Mine turned out weird, though, and again, no pictures! IDK!)

Continued soon! :goodvibes

Okay, love the popcorn pictures with you and your dad. My dad also takes his popcorn VERY seriously. :lmao:

Nice getting on RnRC three times!

Crazy that TSM's wait never got over 40 minutes through the day. Go figure.

Okay, love the popcorn pictures with you and your dad. My dad also takes his popcorn VERY seriously. :lmao:

Nice getting on RnRC three times!

Crazy that TSM's wait never got over 40 minutes through the day. Go figure.

:laughing: Thanks! We like them too! The lines were SO weird that day. I don't really know what was going on...

So we were let out of AA and it was already time for our ST FPs! We headed over there. The line was HUGE! We picked up a set of FPs for later.
disneypicturesone1436.jpg

disneypicturesone1437.jpg

disneypicturesone1439.jpg

We liked that they had the droid from the old ride with a sticker that said “Defective.” It would say little phrases from the old ride, too!
disneypicturesone1440.jpg

disneypicturesone1445.jpg

Our ride was a bit different this time, so that was cool! The differences were we went to Hoth (that was AWESOME!) and we got a message from Princess Leia, instead of Yoda or Admiral Ackbar. Ok, I do not know how they made the girl who plays Princess Leia look and sound just like she did in the original movies. It was SO weird!

My dad knew I wanted to do One Man’s Dream so he brought me there next.
disneypicturesone1450.jpg

disneypicturesone1451.jpg

disneypicturesone1452.jpg

disneypicturesone1453.jpg

I have so many pictures from here…
disneypicturesone1456.jpg

My first pen…Kingdom Keepers!!
disneypicturesone1455.jpg

This was creepy…
disneypicturesone1458.jpg

The movie was starting, so we went to see that. I wanted to do the rest of the stuff after.
disneypicturesone1459.jpg

Then dad went to the art store and I went back to OMD
disneypicturesone1460.jpg

disneypicturesone1462.jpg

disneypicturesone1463.jpg

disneypicturesone1466.jpg

This mask thing from The Lion King on Broadway was HUGE!
disneypicturesone1467.jpg

disneypicturesone1468.jpg

disneypicturesone1473.jpg

I was really happy that I got to go through OMD and see everything. Dad met back up with me and we used our other set of ST FPs. Here’s a picture of the line (all those people behind that yellow-ish half-wall)
disneypicturesone1474.jpg

Continued soon!

I have just started the Kingdom Keepers series. I'm on the second book and they just captured the bat in the Animal Kingdom costume room. I'm very curious to read more!

I love One Man's Dream! I have so many pictures from inside there. I could spend so much time just walking around and seeing everything.

I really need to check out One Man's Dream sometime. We've never made it in there, but it looks very interesting.

I have just started the Kingdom Keepers series. I'm on the second book and they just captured the bat in the Animal Kingdom costume room. I'm very curious to read more!

WOO! Here's the thing...first book=AWESOME, second book=still good!, third book=um...this is sort of weird, fourth book=AMAZING!!!

So even though there's a definite slump in the third book (TONS of holes in the story :mad: ) keep going because the fourth book is everything the first book was and more! :goodvibes

I love One Man's Dream! I have so many pictures from inside there. I could spend so much time just walking around and seeing everything.

I love it tooo!!!! I'm the same way...my dad could see that I was going to easily spend 30-45 minutes in there and he had already skimmed through with my mom, so he ducked out :laughing:

I really need to check out One Man's Dream sometime. We've never made it in there, but it looks very interesting.

Aww do it! The Darling children may get bored with all the reading though..but all the models and such have always kept me entertained, so who knows! I love it!

Home sick today so I ended up doing an update...

We still had some RNRC FPs, so we went to use those! We saw the flash mob :rotfl:

disneypicturesone1475.jpg

disneypicturesone1476.jpg

disneypicturesone1477.jpg

disneypicturesone1478.jpg

disneypicturesone1479.jpg

disneypicturesone1480.jpg

We had two sets of FPs. We did a single rider first. It was a looong wait. Still not nearly as bad as the 60 minute stand-by, but about a half hour or so. I got Row 10…not sure what my dad got.

Then we used our first set of FPs. We got the back row! It was intense.

Then we used our last set of RNRC FPs :( For our last RNRC ride we wait for the front row, and we did this time as well. Here’s our hobo ride photo!
disneypicturesone1482.jpg

So that was it. Not as many RNRC rides as last trip (that was twelve, I believe) but it was much more crowded. We were sad to leave…

It was almost time to go, so we looked in all the shops along the way. Dad tried one last time to find a certain figure (we looked the whole trip…no luck!)
disneypicturesone1484.jpg

disneypicturesone1485.jpg

We got mom a necklace and Jess a box of mystery pins…unfortunately she ended up getting the two I hoped she wouldn’t, since she didn’t like the two rides the pins depicted.
disneypicturesone1486.jpg

After walking through the shops, we finally had to leave the park…
disneypicturesone1487.jpg

disneypicturesone1489.jpg

disneypicturesone1490.jpg

We headed to the boat dock (we had an ADR at Cape May Café) and the boat was waiting! We HATE this boat, so we were happy we at least didn’t have to wait for the torture.
disneypicturesone1491.jpg

disneypicturesone1492.jpg

disneypicturesone1493.jpg

Well, we were greeted with quite the pleasant surprise! Larry was our captain, and he’s apparently quite famous. The people who were on the boat asked him, “Larry! Are you going to sing?” We were confused…then, Larry got his assistant (Lindsey, I think?) to take ahold of the wheel, grabbed the microphone, and started singing!

It was great. Just a great CM. He loved his job, and everyone loved him.

We were at the BC in no time. Here’s Larry!
disneypicturesone1495.jpg

disneypicturesone1497.jpg

disneypicturesone1499.jpg

disneypicturesone1500.jpg

disneypicturesone1501.jpg

Continued soon!

I collect those mystery ride pins too! Glad to see they're still there so I can get another box this trip... which ones did your sister get?

I collect those mystery ride pins too! Glad to see they're still there so I can get another box this trip... which ones did your sister get?

I know you won't see this because you're in DISNEY but I'll answer it anyway! She got Everest and RNRC...which are two of the rides that she doesn't ride! So a little disappointing, but still!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter