Less than a week! Dining Question?

trspohr

Mouseketeer
We are booked for the 20th-24th. Can anyone suggest a nice location, for a Thanksgiving meal? We would prefer a mid afternoon meal, as the park closes at 7:00. Any thoughts on Walt's, or Beaver Creek Tavern? We are staying at Sequoia Lodge, so it maybe convenient.

The Sequoia Lodge doesn't open for dinner until after 5pm.
Walts would be good (reserve a table in advance though:)) although there won't be anything specifically for Thanksgiving in any of the restaurants.

We had wondered the same things when we first started planning...and after hours of reading menus, reviews and trying to find something comparable to Thanksgiving dinner, we decided we'd just have fun and have a character dinner at Cafe Mickey. Not at all 'traditional', so might as well make it as untraditional as we could and toss some characters in there. :goodvibes

We're for sure doing Agrabah another day. But I can't offer suggestions otherwise...we'll also be at the Sequoia...so you won't be alone in trying to find some sort of Thanksgiving dinner. :rotfl:

Personally, if the parks are closing at 7pm I would have my main meal in the evening so I could enjoy it and take my time without losing time in the parks. Obviously that rules out the park restaurants like Walts so I might go for Beaver Creek (although I haven't eaten there personally) or one of the other hotel restaurants.

Walts is lovely! :cloud9:

On Thursday we are eating in the Blue Lagoon - we are having a piratey sort of day! pirate:

I have eaten in the Beaver Creek Tavern too and can recommend that, as mentioned though it would be an evening meal.

Inventions would be good for a special meal too.

Thanks everyone. We are just so excited for our first trip to Disneyland Paris, I doubt we will miss the turkey too much!:) I literally haven't planned a thing, other than where we are staying. SO unlike our previous Disney World trips. Hoping it's just as magical! 2 days to go!:thumbsup2

I don't have any suggestions for you (sorry), but wanted to say that I can relate! We are heading to DLP for our first time at the end of the week, and I'm trying not to stress too much that I didn't plan every detail :) We're the family that knows which park we're going to, and on what day, plan our meals accordingly and book asap, and know before we go which matching t-shirts we're going to wear each day when we head to WDW.....so this flying by the seat of my pants thing is very new for me!!

I'm trying to go with it and just have fun. We'll be at Sequoia as well...I figure the adventure will take the place of the turkey :goodvibes

Enjoy your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter