Less than 60 days out!!!

suevee

<font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r
Fast passes are scored and our plans are firming up.

Cast: Grammy (me), Daughter Vicki, Layla 9, Aidan 11, Will 16, Malinda 17, Caro 18, Tay 22 and friends Brenda and Bob.

First I did a throwaway campsite for 81$ gave me 9 magic bands instead of paying 117$ saving 36$.

Then I booked 3 rooms at Shades of Green.

Thursday, June 14 I am driving down by my lonesome with a stop in Savannah arriving on Friday, June 15. I will have a few days to putter by myself until Vicki, Layla and Aidan arrive at 930 am at MCO on Monday June 19. And thr crazy starts.

Friday I just relax from trip. Saturday I visit some family and on Sunday I shop for perishables. I will also take time to visit Raglan, House of Blue, and Boma.

Monday we will do Epcot in the afternoon. Kids really wanted to see Frozen. Hope to do Soaring. Will have dinner in Spain. And see illumination.

Tuesday is MK day. Hope to make rope drop. I did secure 7 mine and space mountain Fast passes. Will go to Kona around 1:30 and break at Shades then back at MK around 4. Will stay for fireworks.

Wednesday is AK. Scored Flights fp around 10. Hope to do Navi at rope drop. Have a 12:30 fp at safari and 1:30 at mt everest. Dinner at 530 at RFC. Then either back to park or hotel. Will see Rivers later in trip.

Thursday June 21 is our relaxing day at Discovery Cove swimming with Dolphins,. I have rented a cabana and breakfast, snacks, and lunch are included in admission. Cost is high but they limit the number of people in Cove. Open from 730 to 530. Later we will go to Bona for dinner.

Friday June 22 we will do Disney Studios. Have FP for Rocking, ToT, and Star Tours. Hope to do Toy Story ride at rope drop on standby but if not will try another day. Lunch at Sci Fi Diner. Hope to see Star Wars light show.

At midnight 4 older kids arrive at MCO. Then chaos ensues.

How does this look so far?

Last edited:

On Saturday June 23 the whole group does EE at MK. I have FP for 7 dwarfs, space mountain, and Peter Pan. Lunch is at BOG. All the FP are in the morning.

Sunday we transfer room to Royal Pacific for one night. We will spend 2 days at Universal. First timers here, feel a little guilty.

I will be keeping my room at Shades because 1. I don't want to pack and unpack for just one night. 2. My daughter will be leaving later on Sunday and can spend a few hours relaxing before the flight and 3. I don't want to mess with my fast passes.

With my military discount on rooms it is cheaper to spend the night and get free FoL passes for 2 days for 7 people. Not to mention the convenience of not having to make multiple trips on I4 . Also I have a nice place to retreat if I get tired. Win win

Last edited:
On Tuesday,June 26, we are back at WDW planning a Disney Studios day. I have FP for RandR, ToT, and Star Tours with a 1:30 lunch at Primetime. Again all FP are in the morning.

On Wednesday, June 27, friends will be joining us bringing our party back up to 9. We have a cabana at Typhoon Lagoon for the day and in the evening go to the 830 show of Hoop De Doo Review.

My magic bands are arriving on Thursday!!!

Your plans look great! I've been looking into Discovery Cove, and it sounds wonderful. I think I'm going to plan on doing this for a subsequent trip.

Your plans look great! I've been looking into Discovery Cove, and it sounds wonderful. I think I'm going to plan on doing this for a subsequent trip.
When you sign up for the cove you also get 14 day pass to sea world. Also if you have a military ID you can get discounts.

So. I leave on Wednesday just 3 days away. Originally I was leaving on Friday, then Thursday and now Wednesday. My rationale is
1. Driving by myself if I get tired I can take my time. And if I get to WDW early then I have a few days to putter by myself before the kids arrive.:cool1:
2. I avoid weekend traffic around the beltway.:thumbsup2
3. Because I can.:earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!