Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie Menu

mecanterbruy

Mouseketeer
Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie
I know it has been renovated and looks great!! I cant find a menu to show my daughters. I think there will be a lot of good options for them! Help if anyone can!

Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie
I know it has been renovated and looks great!! I cant find a menu to show my daughters. I think there will be a lot of good options for them! Help if anyone can!

The disney food blog had a copy of the menu on their site. Not sure if the DIS has one or not.

But we found the pastries to be substandard to what they used to be when it was in the older location. Very tough and not flakey at all.

The disney food blog had a copy of the menu on their site. Not sure if the DIS has one or not.

But we found the pastries to be substandard to what they used to be when it was in the older location. Very tough and not flakey at all.

Sorry to hear this, still crossing fingers that is was a bad day for them!!

We burned quite a few CS credits on the two-dessert option there in the past few days and found everything to be fine. Not outstanding, but certainly not disappointing either. The chocolate croissant was a big hit, as always.

The BLT and ham and cheese sandwiches were good too. The croque monseur, not so much. The bisque was average.

Given the really expensive prices of TS restaurants now my family may try it.popcorn::

We were there their second day after opening. The quiches were good, but the coffee was very good. NOT Nescafe! :coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter