Length of time signed in...

Tiger.Lily

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is a setting that can be changed so that you can stay signed in for longer?

It seems that I am signing into the boards 10-15 times a day because I'll have to walk away for a moment and when I get back I'm already automatically signed out! :confused3

Thanks!

I can't remember for sure but I think there's a box to check when you sign in that says something like "keep me signed in until I sign out". I remember doing that a LLLLOOONNNGGG time ago.

Hmm. There is one that says "remember me". Maybe that's what I need to click. I'll give it a shot.

Thanks!

When you sign in there should be a little box under your name that says remember me

If you check that box you should stay signed in

THis is my first DIS post!!!!!!! This was the first thread I saw, so I figured I'd see what the answer was. Thanks for that information.

I am so happy to be here.

Veruca
10.gif

THis is my first DIS post!!!!!!! This was the first thread I saw, so I figured I'd see what the answer was. Thanks for that information.

I am so happy to be here.

Veruca

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter