Legoland disappointment

ozvisiter

Mouseketeer
am so disappointed in Legoland, I bought tickets online several weeks ago and did not get the e mail with my e tickets. The money has been taken from my account. So I e mailed Legoland got no reply so tried again 5 days later, another 5 days still no response!
I then rang and after a multitude of options ( a very expensive phone call as I am in Australia) and still didn't get to speak to an actual person, so I left a message and two days later I have still not heard a thing!

Any advice?

1. Call your bank to dispute the charge.
2. File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
3. If all else fails, ask an American Disboards friend to hunt down corporate phone numbers and make calls on your behalf.
4. If even that fails, write a very official letter to the CEO in legalese letting him or her know that you will be filing a lawsuit if the matter is not resolved immediately.

Good luck. They may have the wrong email address on file for you.

First, double check that you didn't get the email. Check your spam folder and any deleted emails. You may have already done this, but I am notorious for accidentally deleting things.

Second, do you have another way to call besides expensive? Skype calls (not the face to face with another computer). I often use Skype for actual phone calls to overseas as it is typically .03 per min. YOu can download Skype for free and put in $10 into the account.

Third, I don't know when you need these but I am going to LL on Monday. I can ask for you and see what I can find out if you PM me your name and info (email and maybe address) so that I can have an actual person in front of me and get an answer for you.

Dawn

am so disappointed in Legoland, I bought tickets online several weeks ago and did not get the e mail with my e tickets. The money has been taken from my account. So I e mailed Legoland got no reply so tried again 5 days later, another 5 days still no response!
I then rang and after a multitude of options ( a very expensive phone call as I am in Australia) and still didn't get to speak to an actual person, so I left a message and two days later I have still not heard a thing!

Any advice?

I'm not sure if you know this - but Legoland has nothing to do with Disneyworld?

Any advice?

The first thing I would do is check your spam folder and see if the email has gone somewhere else. If that fails, dispute the charge on your card and inform you bank/credit card company not to pay it. Contrary to popular believe, CC companies don't actually release the funds to the seller immediately.

I haven't been to Legoland FL, but I've been to the ones in the UK and they're really not worth the money unless you're a huge lego fan, so to go through all this difficulty isn't worth it!

I'm not sure if you know this - but Legoland has nothing to do with Disneyworld?

That is what was going thru my mind as well :confused3 Not sure why this is over here....:confused3 As of now there is not a Legoland fourm, maybe the best bet for this would be the Community Forum? Disney and Legoland are totally different, different owners, different Cities... I guess since this is one of the first forums, it gets posted here... as other things do too...:confused:

OP, no offense, but this really is not a Disney Theme park.. I was under the impression that this forum was for Disney Theme parks and attractions in the Disney Themed Parks...:flower3:

That is what was going thru my mind as well :confused3 Not sure why this is over here....:confused3 As of now there is not a Legoland fourm, maybe the best bet for this would be the Community Forum? Disney and Legoland are totally different, different owners, different Cities... I guess since this is one of the first forums, it gets posted here... as other things do too...:confused:

OP, no offense, but this really is not a Disney Theme park.. I was under the impression that this forum was for Disney Theme parks and attractions in the Disney Themed Parks...:flower3:

Yes it might have been better under the forum Orlando Hotels and attractions.

OP I agree with others check your spam filter. Did you print out the on-line receipt? Dispute it with your CC if you do not get it resolved soon.

Denise in MI

One other quick comment. Did you buy them from LegoLand or maybe a ticket reseller.

Just making sure you are trying to reach the right people.

That sounds like horrible customer service. I don't really have any advice but I can emphathize as I have certainly had my share of trouble dealing with companies.

One more chance. We are going back on Friday if you want me to check.

Dawn

Thank you to those who kindly offered to help me. i finally heard back from Legoland after 3 weeks and many e mails and phone calls and I now have my e tickets!!!
Thank goodness...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter