Lego Star Wars designs......Lego Indiana Jones too!!

Could you do this one with the name Ian? Also Michael? no date please. thanks!!!!!!

Here are your requested designs...

ian_indy.jpg

michael_indy.jpg

Amy ~

DS's gonna need a Lego Indiana Jones shirt! Would you post one without a name and perhaps Indiana Jones in the area where you've put names/year and maybe Lego up where you have Indiana Jones. He prefers Indy with the other 2 figures design. Cute designs!

Thanks!

Thanks so much for personalizing mine-

I changed the name of the thread to show both Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones in chase anyone would be looking for an Indy too. Hope that doesn't give you too many requests!!

Could you please do this ones with the name Marley,tysm great disigns like always!!!!

colin_lego.jpg
[/QUOTE]

michael_indy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for both designs Amy. They are awesome!
~Elisa

You are welcome!

Thanks so much for personalizing mine-
I changed the name of the thread to show both Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones in chase anyone would be looking for an Indy too. Hope that doesn't give you too many requests!!

Thanks - that will help other's to know where to find them.

Thank you for the JC and Jacob pics. Can't wait for them to wear them.

Glad I could help!

Amy ~

DS's gonna need a Lego Indiana Jones shirt! Would you post one without a name and perhaps Indiana Jones in the area where you've put names/year and maybe Lego up where you have Indian Jones. He prefers Indy with the other 2 figures design. Cute designs!

Thanks!

Here is your design...

indy_lego.jpg

Wow! You are on the ball! I only came back to check because I couldn't remember what our ticker countdown was (yes I like to know exactly how long till we go lol) and the design was already here. Thanks!!!!! Little one is sitting next to me and he said "That was totally wicked!" He's obviously been watching Incredibles.

WOW...these are just wonderful. reading this thread you have done a magnificant job with all these designs and have made quite a few boys really happy. Wondering if you have the time could you make me Indiana Jones with the Names:
Aaron
Tommy
And if possible the Star Wars one would be terrific, if you can.

Thanks so much I would appreciated this

Would you be kind enough to do the above Indi one for Alfie. I would be very grateful. Thank you.

But instead of throwing it all out, I cut out the Darth Maul (sp?) and Yoda characters and put them on the back of the shirt. They look like they are battleing as I crossed their lightsabers. I put them really high on the back just below the neck. I think my mistake ended up making a great shirt into a fantastic one! I think this might be my favorite one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter