lego club

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
We did the lego brickmaster club meeting this morning at toys r us. my little man had such a good time. he was so excited about going! and the lady i sat next to was a scrapper! so we chatted about our little men and scrapping and it was a nice time for both him and i . i asked the staff for an extra sticker so i could put it in his scrapbook and i asked for one for the lady next to me! and when i gave it to her and told her it was for her page, she said "you are truly a scrapbooker!"
why thank you, i am!

if any of you get the chance to do it, i'd highly recommend it! we can't wait for the next one.

anyone know of a *lego* font?? or any idea's ??

just wanted to share!

thank you so much! i love that one. that's the exact thing i was looking for. i downloaded it and try to put it in my font folder, but it's not working. maybe my 'puter it too old and tired! (like me!)

how was the shower?? did you have fun?

It was alright. I had a horrible headache for most of the day (probably the rain). She was happy, PrincessM was a gem, and it was nice to get out of the house on a rainy day.

Did you install the font or just put it in the folder? I think you may have to install it.

so now here's my ? for you......

if i had scal i could make a topper with the lego font and cut it out using any cricut cart?
and
i can't do it in design studio right?

thanks

Yes, you can design in SCAL and cut with your cricut. You just need to have a cartridge in your cricut, nothing specific, just any one.

Shall I try it for you? What do you want it to say?

OOooo, Holly, that sounds so cool! My little man would have loved that! I'm so glad you two got to have some fun together!

I don't think we have that here:sad2: but I'll check it out - only thing is our nearest Toys R Us is in Essex, through the tunnel (at £1.50 each way)

thanks jennifer! i'll have to figure out what it should say.
i so need scal.

ash-he would love it. if you get the chance check it out.

mazda- we have a ton of them near us. which is good smetimes when you are looking for something. if one dont have it maybe the other one will.

Holly glad you 2 had a great time. I wish we had one around here the boys would have loved that. Eric still might. Sadly our closet one is a good 1hour + away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!