• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leger Wonka Pre-Trip....Little Surprises Around Every Corner (7/6 New Purchases)

Too late, I saw it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You better cut that out missy

or I am coming for ya;)
OMG, that just reminded me of a text message I have. I so wish I could send it to you, but I remember you saying that you had problems retrieving picture messages. If you can get it, I'll send it to you tomorrow...while I'm driving.:rotfl:

OMG, that just reminded me of a text message I have. I so wish I could send it to you, but I remember you saying that you had problems retrieving picture messages. If you can get it, I'll send it to you tomorrow...while I'm driving.:rotfl:

I have been pretty successful in receiving and sending pics msgs lately, so send away

but nice while you are driving

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oh I know which one you are talking about! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: I know which one you are talking about too! She'll love it

I'm thinking she got it...

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That's the funniest one I have at the moment. I have another okay one. Lately, people have been sending me a lot of ones that have women in them. I have no clue as to why. They must think I've started batting for the other team.:confused3

I'm thinking she got it...

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That's the funniest one I have at the moment. I have another okay one. Lately, people have been sending me a lot of ones that have women in them. I have no clue as to why. They must think I've started batting for the other team.:confused3

:lmao: :lmao:

That's so weird...first with them telling you that you smell good and now the txts? Silly girls!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter