Legends, Disney Channel, Very Busy D23 Expo

This will be great. Saw your posts on all you wanted to do, can't wait to see what you did.

Glad to hear that you will be writing up a TR about your experience at the D23 Expo a few weeks ago. :thumbsup2

Three days after we came back from the cruise, we had to wake up early for the d23 expo. We headed straight to the Anaheim Convention Center from the Hilton where there was already a long line. :scared1: When we got in, we got into the dream store and then went to the Disney Legends ceremony. There was already a long line when we got there :scared1: The legends ceremony was beautiful. I loved how the Princesses all sang and when Kermit and Rowlf sang the Rainbow Connection. After the Legends Ceremony, I went to see the Good Luck Charlie cast. The people that there were there were Leigh Allyn Baker (the mom), Jason Dolley (the older brother) and Bradley Steven Perry (the younger brother). Unfortuneatley, Bridgit Mendler wasn't there. :sad2: After the Good Luck Charlie cast, I had lunch with my family and then returned to the Disney Channel Pavillion to see the Radio Disney NBTs and meet the cast of Lemonade Mouth.

The NBTs were Tay Barton, Shaleigh, Hollywood Ending, Ladisha and Zack Montana. I got to meet them all after their performance. After that, I stayed for the Lemonade Mouth meet and greet. Like before, Bridgit Mendler wasn't there. :sad2: The people that were there were Adam Hicks, Blake Michael, Chris Brochu and Hayley Kiyoko. After that, I joined my family for the Small World presentation. It was an interesting panel and Richard Sherman (one of the Sherman Brothers) had us sing it. I then headed directly to the So Random meet and greet. I got to meet Matthew Scott Montgomery, Shayne Topp, Damien Haas, Allisyn Ashley Arm, Doug Brochu, Tiffany Thornton and Sterling Knight. I was at the same Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade that Tiffany performed at. She was really sweet. I told her that I was at the same Macy's Parade she performed at and she remembered me. :yay: She even hugged me. Sterling also hugged me.

After the So Random meet and greet, I found out that Paige O'Hara and Bret Iwan (the new Mickey voice) would be doing meet and greets. I had nothing for them to sign :scared1: so I had them use my So Random picture that I had just been signed :lmao:

I met the following people that day:

Leigh Allyn Baker
Jason Dolley
Bradley Steven Perry
Zack Montana
Tay Barton
Ladisha
Shaleigh
Hollywood Ending
Hayley Kiyoko
Chris Brochu
Blake Michael
Adam Hicks
Damien Haas
Matthew Scott Montgomery
Allisyn Ashley Arm
Doug Brochu
Tiffany Thornton
Shayne Topp
Sterling Knight
Paige O'Hara
Bret Iwan

I wish I could say I reconize more of these people but DS is still in cartoon phase and I don't see many of the live shows. Glad you saw a lot of people that is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter