Legendary Truth: The Collective 10/16/08: 7-8 PM Make sure every CFO has a CRO

I was there last night. We waited in a long line to get into the field office, which is indeed located at the Garden of Allah. We were given black lanyards with the Legendary Truth logo which, I believe, must be worn to the later official events. We also received a letter containing a password for those who are unable to attend in person to download their credentials.

The password is "RAPPORT". It is only valid on 10/16 from 9 AM to 6 PM. I assume that this is the password for the MNA section of the Legendary Truth website, but that's speculation on my part.

While in line, we spoke at length with TJ from A&D. He said that there will be a lot of in-park events on FF nights, coupled with online and text-based clues. The events will be held throughout the park, in bigger more open areas, to minimize lines.

Speculating based on the letter and what TJ said, it seems that CFOs (in-park field operatives) will at some points work in real time with CROs (people who can't get to the park but are playing online).

It's really complicated and we were strongly advised to keep up with the storyline, or we'll be lost pretty quickly. If you have the time and interest, though, it seems like it'll be pretty detailed and pretty cool!

Went last night. The wait was horrible!!! Got in line around 9:50, got done around 10:45. *That was by far the longest wait I had last night*

It was right where you said it would be, thanks BTW.

You get to go into the Legendary Truth office and they have you register. You then get a "offical" lanyard and a letter from the Collective. I was a little "toasted" last night and I haven't had a chance to read the letter in a sober mind. I'll get to that later tonight and let you know what it says.:sick:

It's a cool lanyard and I really don't know if it was worth the wait yet, but all in all, it's at least something different that not a lot of people will have.

Still not sober enough to tell us what it said?? :rotfl: chataro, I want to party with YOU!! :banana:

Still not sober enough to tell us what it said?? :rotfl: chataro, I want to party with YOU!! :banana:

Sorry!!! I got the letter right here.

It's a welcome letter into the CFO.
Then it goes on to state:

"Valid credentials and real-time communication with on-lin counterparts will be required in upcoming on-site surveys and research programs.

Accordingly, you are now instructed to open lines of communication with others through our on-lin Collective Remote Operative program. Counterpart CRO's will only be able to download and print their individual credentials if they have received a valid password from an existing Collective Field Operative.

The password to share, effective at 09:00, 10/16/08 through 18:00, 10/16/08 is RAPPORT."

Then it just says more to come and that's it.

I went on the website and typed in that password, and no dice. Don't really know what to do from here , but times a ticking.

Sorry!!! I got the letter right here.

It's a welcome letter into the CFO.
Then it goes on to state:

"Valid credentials and real-time communication with on-lin counterparts will be required in upcoming on-site surveys and research programs.

Accordingly, you are now instructed to open lines of communication with others through our on-lin Collective Remote Operative program. Counterpart CRO's will only be able to download and print their individual credentials if they have received a valid password from an existing Collective Field Operative.

The password to share, effective at 09:00, 10/16/08 through 18:00, 10/16/08 is RAPPORT."

Then it just says more to come and that's it.

I went on the website and typed in that password, and no dice. Don't really know what to do from here , but times a ticking.
It works now. Just make sure you can accept pop-ups and you should be fine. Also, it seems the CROs and CFOs are working tonight. Make sure to bring your magnifying glass.

It works now. Just make sure you can accept pop-ups and you should be fine. Also, it seems the CROs and CFOs are working tonight. Make sure to bring your magnifying glass.

Thank you, Yeah, I just got a text that said it was back up.

I just wish I could go tonight, but if I'm reading it right, I can log on tonight between 7-9 and get the info. At least I hope that is what that means.

Bummer...I signed up for this several days ago and haven't received anything. I never get the info. about AP parties and the like either...I feel so neglected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter