Leftover children credit question

CJK

DIS Veteran
Some friends are going to Disney soon, and they're planning on putting the kids into one of the kid's clubs one night ,so that the adults can enjoy a signature restaurant experience. As a result, there will be 2 extra table service credits, per child, left unused. All of the adult table service credits will be used. What are your thoughts on what they can do with the leftover child table service credits? Can they convert those to counter service meals? If so, what's the conversion? TIA!:goodvibes

Some friends are going to Disney soon, and they're planning on putting the kids into one of the kid's clubs one night ,so that the adults can enjoy a signature restaurant experience. As a result, there will be 2 extra table service credits, per child, left unused. All of the adult table service credits will be used. What are your thoughts on what they can do with the leftover child table service credits? Can they convert those to counter service meals? If so, what's the conversion? TIA!:goodvibes

Can they use them for breakfast for the children one morning? Sometimes they allow you to use table service for counter service but it's really hit or miss and, obviously, not a good use of the credits.

I would suggest one of the cheaper TS places like The Plaza or Liberty Tree in MK, Sci-Fi or 50's Prime Time at HS, perhaps Yak n Yeti at AK, or maybe Via Napoli at Epcot. Via Napoli won't let you share on the DDP, but the adults would be paying OOP, so it should be okay.

You can use any Table Service credit for Quick Service, just not the other way around.

Thanks!! Could you use a child table service credit to get an adult quick service meal? Or does it have to be child meal to child meal?

I think the smartest use would be to add a "cheap" TS meal, the kids will be "free" the adults can order a lowish priced entree.

My brother did use TS credits for CS but it was sort of a waste of money.

I may be wrong about this but it is my understanding that the TS credits are pooled all together so if you two went out and used 2 TS credits and had 2 left over it will not state if those are adult or child credits so I believe that you could eat at another TS restaurant and use those 2 for adult meals and pay OOP for the two children.

Table service credits are divided child/adult and counter service credits are pooled, not the other way around.

Every server will see the entitlement as 2A 2C, so for any TS if there aren't any adult meals left when the KKTW card is run but only the children's meals, then the Adult meals will need to paid for OOP.

Usually, with QS you can order as many Adult meals that are on your card at a time, so if your KTTW card had 2A 2C then you could order 2 adult meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter