Led Zeppelin Collides With The Magic Kingdom! The Grand Finale!!! 6.28.2012

I can't believe that it's over! I'm so glad that I'll have another TR of yours to read very soon!

What a fun way to end the trip! I'll bet the kids will remember that for a long time.

Sounds like a great memory for you and Madison, what a special trip. :goodvibes

I love that trivet! I'll have to keep a look out for it online!

I don't think I have ever smelled Laila in Norway. I will add that to my must do list.

I love that mug.:thumbsup2

It looks like you had a great trip and created some great mother/daughter memories.I'm glad you decided to share your trip with us:goodvibes

I am wearing my Laila today! :goodvibes I love it! If you just walk into the front store in Norway the smell hits you!

I love that mug too! Thanks! It holds so much coffee that is very much needed in the mornings! And the Mickey heads make me smile! :love:

It was a great trip and I am so happy you followed along! I have to get back to your PTR and see your plans! I scanned the e-mail and saw more changes...I know that feeling well!

I can't believe that it's over! I'm so glad that I'll have another TR of yours to read very soon!

What a fun way to end the trip! I'll bet the kids will remember that for a long time.

Sounds like a great memory for you and Madison, what a special trip. :goodvibes

I love that trivet! I'll have to keep a look out for it online!

I think I sped through this one so fast to finish before next week but also it is easier to write about three days and I think that makes iot speed along too! I am already contemplating my new TR and I haven't even packed yet!! :laughing:

It was a great way to end the trip! It was so exhausting but so much fun and great memories!

That trivet is great! I use it all of the time! I love to purchase things I use and that one has already paid for itself!! :goodvibes

Love love all the pictures. The ones from the Streets are so fun. Really like the "Abbey Road" impersonation.:) I think it's very fun to take pictures back there. So many imaginative opportunities. The pics of HS at night are really good too. Only it makes me want to be there right now!!

and......5 rides on the Tower?? Wow! I'd be one of the people watching Fantasmic so you could ride.:banana:

Love your souvies. I, too, can't buy something that won't be useful in some way. Don't love tons of little things just sitting around. The trivet is very nice. Have to watch for that myself and I love the mug. I always have to look at all of them even though the last thing I need is another one.

Well, I'm sad that your TR is ending. I think you had a great trip with some pretty great kids! It's so nice when there aren't problems to deal with when you're with a bunch of teenagers. I don't blame Madison and her friends for wanting to hang around with you. That kind of awesomeness just can't be hidden!!:rotfl: Have a wonderful time on your vacation. Not long at all now till you'll be walking those parks again! Can't wait to read all about it!!

Love love all the pictures. The ones from the Streets are so fun. Really like the "Abbey Road" impersonation.:) I think it's very fun to take pictures back there. So many imaginative opportunities. The pics of HS at night are really good too. Only it makes me want to be there right now!!

and......5 rides on the Tower?? Wow! I'd be one of the people watching Fantasmic so you could ride.:banana:

Love your souvies. I, too, can't buy something that won't be useful in some way. Don't love tons of little things just sitting around. The trivet is very nice. Have to watch for that myself and I love the mug. I always have to look at all of them even though the last thing I need is another one.

Well, I'm sad that your TR is ending. I think you had a great trip with some pretty great kids! It's so nice when there aren't problems to deal with when you're with a bunch of teenagers. I don't blame Madison and her friends for wanting to hang around with you. That kind of awesomeness just can't be hidden!!:rotfl: Have a wonderful time on your vacation. Not long at all now till you'll be walking those parks again! Can't wait to read all about it!!

Madison is already plotting what type of pictures we will take in the Streets fo America next week! It is a fun area to play around in!

Yes 5 rides in a row! I was in heaven!!! :cloud9:

I have bought a mug every year and my drawer at work is overloaded! The favorite that everyone alwasy wants to borrow is also from AK and has Pooh looking at a tiger with a magnifying glass and Pooh is asking "Tigger is that you?" I love that! But I am going to try to refrain from purchasing more mugs this trip...I may just take pictures fo teh ones I like!

I have 5 more sleeps and then we leave!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter