LeCellier Reviews

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
I have seen some reports that LeCellier mine and DWs most favorite dining spots is not great like it has been in the past.If you have dined at LeCellier recently and have dined at it before what is your opinion?Last Decemebr we had a great meal and the service was top notch so hope for same experience this year. Thank You Danny

We ate at LeCellier in August and it was fabulous as usual. If you enjoyed it before I am sure you will enjoy it again. Heck, it is worth the trip just for the pretzel bread sticks and Maple Creme Brule.

The first time we ate at LeCellier was in 2004 - it was fantastic. We've eaten there every other year or ever year since. It has never been as good as that first time. Its been uneven - this year my steak was great, my husband's steak was absolutely lousy (he ate half of mine).

We were disappointed in our last lunch at LeCellier. I always liked their burger with fries and this time it was like a fast food burger. My husband got a steak and wasn't that impressed. The service wasn't great and I felt like a sardine the way they seated all the 2 seaters in a row. They were slow on refilling drinks and very anxious to get us out of there. We also had lunch at France and that was much better.

We are at WDW presently and ate dinner here on Monday. We had been here once before for lunch and didn't enjoy it at all. However decided to give it another whirl, due to the popularity. Made my ADR several months ago. My husband had the pork osso bucco and I had the coffee crusted (not as weird as it might sound) strip steak. Both were new items on the menu. Both entrees were delicious and the steak was humongous. The bread was delicious as usual, shared a caesar salad. Used our Tables in Wonderland discount.

We ate there in September & loved it! Everything was perfect, except for my daughters Prime Rib Ciabatta. It was really dry & lacked flavor. We will definitely go back :thumbsup2

I had read great things about this restaurant, so when planning out our Anniversary trip at the World, I made an ADR here.

So anyway, my wife and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary there this past September and both of us had the Filet. Yummmmmm!!!! I wanted the mashed potatoes (I forget what I was supposed to get-baked?) and my server was very happy to substitue this for me. I also tried and loved the pretzel bread, Cheese Soup (which was great to dip the pretzel bread in btw), a Ceasar Salad and the Maple Creme Brule. We also had a nice bottle of Chianti.

I have worked in the service industry in a fine dining restaurant on Cape Cod and at an Italian Restaurant in Boston's North End. As a former server I do tend to notice things and I can honestly report we had no issues other than maybe waiting maybe 15-20 minutes past our ADR to get a table.

The food was excellent, and the server was attentive. We did not feel rushed, but you can definately tell they have the timing down to the second. They are busy, and do want you to enjoy yourself and then move you along. As a server I understand this. And why wouldn't you want to move along? Your at WDW!!

Hidden Mickey Alert: In the wine rack behind the check in desk there is a Hidden Mickey made by a wine bottle stored sideways (so you see the bottom of the bottle) with 2 half bottles stored on top to form a Classic Mickey.

I will definately return here during my next vacation. I wish I had tried it sooner.

Le Cellier runs rings around Yachtsman's Steak house. It was fabulous when we dined there a few weeks ago.

For the great information you folks are great:goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

We ate there in September & loved it! Everything was perfect, except for my daughters Prime Rib Ciabatta. It was really dry & lacked flavor. We will definitely go back :thumbsup2

Same as us except we went in October. I was looking forward to the prime rib ciabatta and I was REALLY disappointed in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter