Leaving Tomorrow

Baileymouse

<font color=teal>Has now been touched by the Tag F
Hi All,

I was supposed to fly out on Monday but that's not an option. Newark is still a ghost town. I have decided to drive, so this will be a first. I wasn't going to go at all but my DM thinks we should. I'll give my report when I get back. Not interested in doing rewards right now, so I'll leave off.

Take care and be well!

Thank you all. I just don't want to wake up in NJ one more minute, looking out that window at that gaping hole. It's such a depressing loss, one I don't have words for.

I agree with your DM that you should go forward with the trip. I think we should refuse, to the best of our individual abilities and within reason, NOT to be intimidated into changing our lifestyles. Go and refresh your spirits and renew your strength - - that hole in the skyline will be always; you need to counter it with some of the magic of WDW.

Have a safe trip.

I was to leave this morning but opted to change reservations to Sunday. We are still going to fly and wish anyone else who may be traveling a safe journey.

Have a great trip!!! Spend lots of $$$$ That helps our economy, which helps us all!!! It doesn't help your wallet, but hey, so what, have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter