Leaving the Disney-Hater at Home: A Dorky Disboutiquing Diser Sista Trip Report 6/4

I haven't been DISing for a few weeks (I think that is the longest I have ever gone) so I am late to the party but I wanted to say that I loved the TR and look forward to your TR (or PTR) for October.

My Disney-hater is refusing to go to Disney too - I even offered Disneyland instead of WDW but he said no. He said he would do a Disney Cruise but when I priced them I almost fell over at how expensive they are. I guess Jordan and I will have to go solo or wait a year or two.

I haven't been DISing for a few weeks (I think that is the longest I have ever gone) so I am late to the party but I wanted to say that I loved the TR and look forward to your TR (or PTR) for October.

My Disney-hater is refusing to go to Disney too - I even offered Disneyland instead of WDW but he said no. He said he would do a Disney Cruise but when I priced them I almost fell over at how expensive they are. I guess Jordan and I will have to go solo or wait a year or two.

I've been lacking in the Dis department, too. It's disgraceful, really! :rotfl:

Thank you for reading my TR and saying you loved it! :cloud9:

You don't have a true Disney-hater if he agreed to a Disney cruise! Henry is the ultimate in Disney-haterness. He's REALLY cheap and he refused to go even when I offered to pay for his trip with my own meager etsy earnings.

It sounds like you two just need to go on your own! :thumbsup2

Poor Heather....... just know you always havea freind in me! I'd be more then happy to accompany you in a trip to WDW!

Poor Heather....... just know you always havea freind in me! I'd be more then happy to accompany you in a trip to WDW!

Awww...you're so sweet. :hug: I'm so lucky to have all my Dis friends! But, as cute as you are, you're just not Henry! :lmao:

I just started reading your TR. We are going to Disney for the first time sometime this fall, and I love getting great info from other families' trip reports. So, I only had a few minutes to be online this time b/c the baby woke up. I will have to come back and finish reading later.

All I can say is I hope the drama of just getting into the air is not the norm! Wow! What a test of patience that was for all of you! I will be flying with three children - two of whom have never flown before - all of whom will be beside themselves with excitement. It helps to know the possibilities we should be prepared for, but I am hoping for a simple, easy flight. (I can dream, right?)

Anyway, I look forward to reading more. Now that the baby is up, we are off to go see if the bird a woman found in her yard 45 minutes from here could possibly be our sweet, lost parakeet.

I just started reading your TR. We are going to Disney for the first time sometime this fall, and I love getting great info from other families' trip reports. So, I only had a few minutes to be online this time b/c the baby woke up. I will have to come back and finish reading later.

All I can say is I hope the drama of just getting into the air is not the norm! Wow! What a test of patience that was for all of you! I will be flying with three children - two of whom have never flown before - all of whom will be beside themselves with excitement. It helps to know the possibilities we should be prepared for, but I am hoping for a simple, easy flight. (I can dream, right?)

Anyway, I look forward to reading more. Now that the baby is up, we are off to go see if the bird a woman found in her yard 45 minutes from here could possibly be our sweet, lost parakeet.

How exciting that you'll be taking your first trip!! When are you going? I'll be going back in October. Lucky me, I'm flying Northwest again. They gave each of us $50 vouchers for the terrible service we received. So, I couldn't pass up $80 R/T including taxes & fees!

I hope you find your parakeet!

At least some good came out of the terrible service!

We don't have our dates yet. Deyki's wish granters are coming to the house Tuesday night. It has to be when it isn't very hot but not cold either because of his health. I am thinking early November could be good? We are in the midwest, so I don't really know much about Florida's weather.

We left the cage with the person who says she saw Tweety. I showed her a video of her, and she says it really looks like the same bird. I think she might be having way too much fun to get back in her cage though. She is hanging out with a flock of finches.

Now I'm grabbing a few minutes before bed to read more wonderful trip reports and dream about ours!

I just read your TR from beginning to end!

You had such a magical trip, and I loved your children's outfits. I am definitely one that if I could, I would make costumes for myself...I especially liked Tessa's Minnie dress - I love polka dots in general, so it's a great look.

And Tessa & Luke were very sweet as well. We are going for our Disneymoon/Anniversary in just about 7 weeks (not that I'm counting...) and I've been really enjoying everyone's trip reports!!

I just read your TR from beginning to end!

You had such a magical trip, and I loved your children's outfits. I am definitely one that if I could, I would make costumes for myself...I especially liked Tessa's Minnie dress - I love polka dots in general, so it's a great look.

And Tessa & Luke were very sweet as well. We are going for our Disneymoon/Anniversary in just about 7 weeks (not that I'm counting...) and I've been really enjoying everyone's trip reports!!

Wow, another new reader! That's great! Thank you for the compliment on the kid's outfits! It's really fun to make them! For my next trip, I plan on making myself a coordinating applique on a shirt every day. Have fun on your trip!!

I just read the whole thing again. I forgot where I left off. :rotfl2:

Great tr and pics. Lots of fun.

Did I ask you when you will be there in October?

I just read the whole thing again. I forgot where I left off. :rotfl2:

Great tr and pics. Lots of fun.

Did I ask you when you will be there in October?

Thank you, Scott! I'm really looking forward to the October trip. It will be just me and the kids most of the time! Yikes! I think I can handle it! It'll be an adventure! Teresa and her family will be staying at Pop, too. But, they won't be going to the parks every day like I will.

Our dates are October 3-10! When are your dates?

thank you, scott! I'm really looking forward to the october trip. It will be just me and the kids most of the time! Yikes! I think i can handle it! It'll be an adventure! Teresa and her family will be staying at pop, too. But, they won't be going to the parks every day like i will.

Our dates are october 3-10! When are your dates?

10/9 - 10/13 @ pop

I was so happy to come across your TR! I had followed your other TR with your sister and it was fun to read. I enjoyed this one too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter