Leaving Saturday for Disney!!

But really, with all the planning that people do, as long as you have the fast passes, you’re good to go! Just enjoy yourself!

Don't get too caught up in plans, make sure you utilize your FP but take time to enjoy!
This^ it’s easy to let everything pass you by otherwise! That’s the one thing I prefer about universal over Disney. I need zero planning at universal! Sometimes the planning becomes over whelming and you’re always caught up on what’s next next next rather than living in the moment. So for sure just take it all in an enjoy 38 days for me!!

Don’t forget to take in all the “Disney details”, they’re all around you (even the stores are amazingly themed). If you rush from ride to ride you can’t absorb the atmosphere. We like to have a structured busy morning then after lunch we take it slow and enjoy the atmosphere and hop in short lines we see and get extra FPs. Also, often there will be two lines for food or merch and for some reason everyone is on one side. If you see this, go down the open line. And don’t t forget to listen to your body, if youre hungry eat, if you’re tired take a break. And have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter