Leaving next week

nlenguyen

PharmDis95
My family is leaving next week. I just want to make sure that there is no longer the need to go online and upload a vaccine card. Are there still places that are requiring masks or a vaccine card?

I’ve nothing to add, but I’ll be watching for replies! And please come back and report any experiences you have with anyone asking for it on your trip! I’ll carry ours, but I’m kinda paranoid to take them everywhere since there’s no electronic equivalent.

Interested as well along with anywhere you have to have a face mask for indoors other than Pearl Harbor

I would at least just have a photo copy on the phone, but wouldn’t bring the actual cards with me. And I carry masks just in case, individual shops/restaurants might still require masks, it’s up to them, but are few and far in between now. Of course you can just choose not to visit those merchants still requiring face masks, but I like having choices.

Have fun in Paradise!!!

Great3

Last edited:

So here now. My magic band that is connected with my Disney experience does work to open the door. Not sure if that would be the case for my whole family but I brought it to try it out.

The resort is just pure beauty. Loving every second I can get and hopefully today get to spend some time to just relax from our long travel day

I would continue to monitor the Hawaii Covid requirements daily. Covid is quite high in Hawaii so it could change.

Here at Aulani right now. No covid cards are needed or masks required. Some people still have a mask on while inside but it's a "Do what you want" type of thing.

So here now. My magic band that is connected with my Disney experience does work to open the door. Not sure if that would be the case for my whole family but I brought it to try it out.

The resort is just pure beauty. Loving every second I can get and hopefully today get to spend some time to just relax from our long travel day
Can you charge merch and food with the magic band?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter