Leaving in 6 hours!

You HAVE to get some sleep! :) The next week is going to be amazing and you don't want it to catch up with you onboard. ;) Have a fabulous time!

Aww, you are probably gone now... but anyhoo

Have a fantastic time and relax! Take it all in, from the moment you see the ship, to the terminal, to embarking, sail away, etc....enjoy every minute! It goes by so quickly. Have a fantastic time! :disrocks:

I was going to say, sit down and take some deep breaths, count to ten, and breathe out slowly.............but I guess by now, that's too late. :lmao:

Just go, have a MAGICal and WONDERful cruise, and experience all there is aboard the ship!!! :goodvibes

:wave: Bon Voyage!!!

I know you're gone by now, but I still hope you have a fabulous time. That's going to be me sitting up all night long on these boards the day before I leave for our Sept. 17 cruise. :sunny: You are too cute!!!

Hey I'll be on that ship with you! YEA. Waited a long time, its sure a nice feeling when it gets here as so many of us or all of us know. :cool1:

Just wanted to say , please look after her as when you get off we get on !!! :thumbsup2

Have a magical holiday pixiedust:

Verandah Man said:
I was going to say, sit down and take some deep breaths, count to ten, and breathe out slowly.............but I guess by now, that's too late. :lmao:

Just go, have a MAGICal and WONDERful cruise, and experience all there is aboard the ship!!! :goodvibes

:wave: Bon Voyage!!!

What he said! That is just about word for word my advice! I only have to add...HAVE SOME FUN FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter