• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving in 18 days-opinions please

mark smith

Mouseketeer
Upcoming trip-2 adults,1 almost 8 year old-heres are PS's-anything look wrong or missed?
DAy 1-CRT,citricos
Day 2-my princess tea party(wife/daughter);Bistro De paris
Day 3-Kona Cafe(bkfst);LTT(character dinner)
Day 4-rainforest cafe;Jiko
Day 5-sci-fi;Yakkatori(sic)
day6-Circ de solei(wolfgang pucks)
checkout day-Maybe character Bkfst. 1900 park Faire;however DD is now asking about Chef Mickeys(we've been twice before and would like to skip)
Side note in-laws are now thinking about joining us mid-week for a couple of days, so this would probably throw off our planning, but I quess thats a story/gripe for another time. Thanks!

I can't say you missed anything, but it sure looks like all your meals are gonna be fun.

The only thing I'd consider changing is the Sci Fi ressie. We are a family of 3 as well, and it's awkward having one person sit alone in the car (and the car is the main reason to eat at Sci Fi...it's definitely not the food).

The only thing I see that could possibly be a red flag is Wolfgang Pucks on Crique du Soliel night. Unless you have reservations at the Upstairs restaurant, I have seen the Cafe and Express locations on the West Side totally mobbed after a show lets out (especially if you'll be attending the 6pm show--- you'll run right into the regular dinner crowds as well.)

You might want to consider a reservation at Portobello Yacht Club or Fulton's for that night.

Otherwise it looks like you've picked some great places. Be sure to report back and tell us how they were.

Solotraveler :earsboy:

I think that Bistro does not have a children's menu. Also, there is nothing on their menu which might appeal to an 8yo unless she is adventurous

YUMMY plans Mark!

can you please let us know if your DD and DW like the my princess tea party?

I have never been to Sci-Fi, but would re-consider that one based on addicted_to_WDW's warning. Unless you don't mind sitting in a car alone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter