Least expensive time to cruise?

I'd probably say the weeks following Thanksgiving and before Christmas. Next would probably be a few weeks following New Years.

Also, January and early February, before spring break starts.

Just about any time in September seems to always be THE cheapest time of year (with MAYBE the exception of some 'group' rates).

Basically, the summer is "over" and the kids are back in school, yet the tempuratures are still high. From a seasonal point of view, mid to late October is the best, and there was a time before DCL became so popular that you could sail anytime between Labor Day and Thanksgiving week and pay the same price. But now because of the better weather in Oct/Nov, September is the cheapest time to go.

Another thing to keep in mind is to book as early as possible to get the cheapest rates. I think right now you can book through April 2007 for 7 day cruises, but those dates have been out for quite a while. I know they are going to release more dates at the end of this month or the beginning of April. Be on the look out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter