Least Crowded park each day

Hillbeans

I told them I like Michael Bolton
I know this is posted somewhere else, but I can't seem to find which park is the least crowded each day. I remember seeing a chart with low, moderate, and high on a graph layout.

Anyone know what i'm talking about?

Thanks!

bump

I'd also like to know this - given the new days for Early Entry at the parks. The old advice doesn't work anymore since they switched which park opens early each day.

It used to be that whatever park had early entry would be the least crowded the NEXT day. Does this still hold true??

You're right, the "old" chart would no longer apply beacuse the EE days have changed.

But the logic is still the same. Whatever park has EE that day would be the most crowded, and the least crowded the next day. Weekends are pretty crowded for all the parks, especially during the busy season. (Though I have heard that Epcot is slow on Sundays).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter