Learning how this works

DevraM

Earning My Ears
Trying to get to that 10 minimum and no clue if I'm doing it right. Lol I've been on DisBoards on FB for a few years, but I'm new to the forums, other than reading them!

Trying to get to that 10 minimum and no clue if I'm doing it right. Lol I've been on DisBoards on FB for a few years, but I'm new to the forums, other than reading them!
You're "doing it right". One point, however, "DISboards" is not on FB. DISboards is a Disney-specific forum. FB is a separate thing.
Does it count to comment on my own?
Yes, it does.

The DIS has multiple Facebook groups setup, one of which is simply called "DisBoards on Facebook" and I've been a member for a few years now. They also have pages for DCL and DVC and the Moving to Orlando channel. If you're on Facebook, check it out! It's one of my favorite FB groups.

*edit to add* THANK YOU! I haven't used a forum like this is almost 20 years. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter