le cellier ?

I love the filet and my DH loves the New York strip. I think it depends on what cut your prefer. Also if you like mushrooms or not on the filet although you can substitute the mushroom risotto for mashed potatoes if you want too

I've had both there and they are both delicious, whatever you normally prefer is what I would order. Also, note what comes with each dish and see what you'd like better.

Just a note: if you haven't heard before, you also MUST try the cheddar cheese soup!

I've had both but I prefer the NY Strip. I normally order fillet mignon when I get steak but I found the NY Strip better here. I think I just prefer the preparation of the strip here and I much prefer my filley from Jiko.

Mushroom filet--mostly because I love filet and I love the mushroom risotto. My husband is usually a NY steak fan (or ribeye), but he orders the filet at Le Cellier because of the risotto. Note: I believe Le Cellier is pretty open to changing out the potato side, i.e. my DD was able to order the filet with the cream cheese mashed potatoes (she's not a big mushroom fan).

Whenever we go, my mom and I always get the mushroom filet, then my dad gets the NY Strip, and my lil sis gets the filet with the mashed potatoes, i think they are the cream cheese ones? I am partial to the filet but that is because my fave cut is filet, and i love mushroom risotto

I vote for the filet, but it's really up to what cut you're interested in. Enjoy!

I really enjoyed the filet, and the risotto was soooo good. My son had the n.y. strip and that was really good too, but I would get the filet again, no question.

We have tried many different entrees at Le Cellier, including the mushroom filet and the NY strip, or as it is known on WDW Today, the Scopa Special.

Somehow, after all that, on our last trip we ended up with 4 of the mushroom filets. This is the only place at WDW where we all ordered the same thing, so I guess our vote is obvious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter