Le Cellier Prix-Fixe Lunch

MissKIA

Mouseketeer
It appears that Le Cellier now has a Prix-Fixe lunch menu. Is this new? I don't remember seeing this before, but I haven't been there for lunch so I could be wrong. There doesn't seem to be a price listed. Do any of you know what the price for this is?

Prix-Fixe Appetizers (Choice of One)

Cheddar Cheese Soup
Moosehead Beer, Neuske's Applewood-smoked Bacon

Heirloom Tomatoes
Canadian Heirloom Tomatoes, Bibb Lettuce, Candied Walnut, Smokey Blue Cheese Dressing

Prix-Fixe Entrées (Choice of One)

Wagyu Beef Burger 'Oscar'
with Truffle Fries

Beef Tenderloin
with Grilled Asparagus, crispy Onions, and Peppercorn Butter

Roasted Airline Chicken Breast
with Autumn Squash Purée and Ginger-spiced Cranberry Glaze

Root Vegetable Gnocchi
Purple Sweet Potatoes Two-Ways, Petite Squash, Pearl Onions, Oven-dried Tomato Vegetarian Demi

Prix-Fixe Desserts (Choice of One)

Maple Crème Brûlée

Chocolate Mousse Maple Leaf

Do any of you know what the price for this is?

They started it back in November. I remember seeing a thread on it back before Thanksgiving. Someone found a review somewhere, and they said the price was $49, but I haven't seen anyone come back and confirm that.

They started it back in November. I remember seeing a thread on it back before Thanksgiving. Someone found a review somewhere, and they said the price was $49, but I haven't seen anyone come back and confirm that.

Interesting, thanks!

I was the poster that found the review on trip advisor with the price. I had lunch at LeCeller in early December and that was the price. I forgot to come back and confirm - oops. :crazy2: But no, I didn't order it as I only wanted soup and poutine which was yummy.

This is one place I really miss the lunch menu. While I'm fine with the soup, hubby wants more choices. We might try this one again with the new menu.

I was the poster that found the review on trip advisor with the price. I had lunch at LeCeller in early December and that was the price. I forgot to come back and confirm - oops. :crazy2: But no, I didn't order it as I only wanted soup and poutine which was yummy.

I'm glad I came across this thread so I am not disappointed when I get there & see the price for lunch which I can't justify paying. I will stick with plan A & get the poutine & soup. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter