Le Cellier Pretzels

disneymoon0606

Mouseketeer
I know I'm not the only one who ABSOLUTELY LOVES the pretzel bread sticks at Le Cellier. I've been missing them so much, and have tried out a few pretzel recipes, but none come close to the yumminess of Le Cellier's pretzels. So I am asking if anyone has a pretzel recipe that satisfies their craving for Le Cellier pretzels. I would love to give another recipe a try, so please let me know if you have one for me. Thanks!

Sadly I do not have that recipe. But I'd be delighted if someone could post it or a reasonable facsimile!

We ate there on our first night and my son loved the pretzel bread. Everytime we went to a restaurant after that, he would ask if this one had pretzel bread. We had to keep telling him that only Le Cellier had it. So he says, "Let's just keep going back there." Sure kid, like we're going to be able to walk in after making that first reservation 6 months ago! Gotta love my boy! :love:

I would also love to find a recipe!:)

never heard of this pretzel bread, can you get it during lunch? we thought we would try going there for lunch instead of dinner. i'm also hoping you don't need adr for lunch. we leave in 3 weeks.

Is it similar to the pretzel bread at Germany's Biergarten??? On the buffet???

Because I LOVE that stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter