Le Cellier or Bistro de Paris

Valeep

Mouseketeer
We have Le Cellier booked for one lunch and one dinner. We were debating switching out the Le Cellier dinner for Bistro de Paris since we have not tried it before. Which would you choose and why? This has been a long debate and need help from our DIS friends. :confused3

If you're going in a month, Bistro De Paris won't be open. It is closed for renovation until early December.

I wouldn't do Le Cellier twice in the same trip.

We have done both & enjoyed both (Le Cellier is our favorite). but I agree with the PP; and wouldn't do Le Cellier twice, unless we were there for over a week. There are just to many other good place to dine. :cool1:

Id choose almost anything over LC. No way id eat there twice in one trip. so clearly my choice would be Bistro. ;)

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Bistro used to be a wonderful adult type restaurant. Since its closing and supposedly being retooled into a more family friendly place, who knows if it will be better or worse than Le Cellier?

Pakey said:
Bistro used to be a wonderful adult type restaurant. Since its closing and supposedly being retooled into a more family friendly place, who knows if it will be better or worse than Le Cellier?

Lol! true. who knows.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

We have Le Cellier booked for one lunch and one dinner. We were debating switching out the Le Cellier dinner for Bistro de Paris since we have not tried it before. Which would you choose and why? This has been a long debate and need help from our DIS friends. :confused3

OP, Is this for your October trip? Bistro is closed for renovations until Dec. 3.

When it reopens it will be a completely different restaurant. New name, new menu, new decor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!