Le Cellier now a signature dining venue

Not sure yet if it's worth it, but Le Cellier went Signature officially on March 1st.

:sunny:

So I'm behind the times.. and I have eaten there.. although it was good.. to me it wasn't signature worthy.. but that is just me.. ;)

They have definitely changed the dinner (not lunch) menu to make it more "Signature" - and expensive. We love Le Cellier, so we're looking forward to dining there in November.

:sunny:

They changed the dinner menu, but most people think it's not worth it.

I wonder why they decided to make the change.. I went once before it was signature.. the food was decent, but not better than any other chain steakhouse restaurant.. or that is how I felt. I enjoyed it, but once it was done.. I checked it off and haven't looked back.

I wonder why they decided to make the change.. I went once before it was signature.. the food was decent, but not better than any other chain steakhouse restaurant.. or that is how I felt. I enjoyed it, but once it was done.. I checked it off and haven't looked back.
DDP made the demand on this once sleepy TS option sky rocket to the point Disney can leverage its popularity to make more money. The interesting thing to look at is how many steaks are on the menu at these Disney steakhouse restaurants. Many non-steakhouse restaurants around the country offer as many or more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter