Le Cellier for lunch or Via Napoli for dinner?

disneyherewecome

Earning My Ears
We are on the dining plan and I can't decide what to use 1 table credit on. Le Cellier for the lunch or Via Napoli for their dinner. We have eaten at Le Cellier for Dinner (6 years ago) :) We have 3 boys (11,10,7) and 1 girl (4)

I wish I could help, but I'm actually in the same boat as you!

DH and I are going to celebrate our 15th anniversary with a trip this October... trying to decide between lunch at Le Cellier or dinner elsewhere in the WS for our day at Epcot. We've never been to Le Cellier. In fact, DH has never been to any of the WS table-service restaurants (I've had lunch at Les Chefs and dinner at Rose & Crown).

Since our trip will be during F&W, I can't decide if we should use our TS credit for lunch at Le Cellier or dinner somewhere else. I've been looking at the menus for Tutto Italia, Via Napoli, San Angel Inn, La Hacienda... oy, it's a tough decision!

Hope you get some input on your question (and sorry I wasn't any help!)

My vote is Via Napoli. I prefer to use my TS credits for dinner. While I enjoy Le Cellier, I don't think it's worth the major hype. I think Via Napoli would appeal to the entire family more, that is it would for my family.

I actually have Le Cellier for lunch and Via Napoli for dinner on my reservations and am really thinking about dropping Le Cellier. We're not on the DDP.

Via Napoli, the food is wonderful, the staff is friendly and the desserts are to die for. Happy Eating.

I would vote via napoli. The food is excellent and the dessert are marvelous. It has been a better experience the last two times than Le Cellier. It is also a good value.

We are on the dining plan and I can't decide what to use 1 table credit on. Le Cellier for the lunch or Via Napoli for their dinner. We have eaten at Le Cellier for Dinner (6 years ago) :) We have 3 boys (11,10,7) and 1 girl (4)

Last year we did the opposite, Via Napoli for lunch and Le Cellier for dinner. We had fabulous meals at both places. In your situation I would say that Via Napoli would probably be a better choice. There is tons to choose from and I would say it is a little more of a "family environment" so to speak. However, we do not do dining plans so I'm not sure what you can and cannot get. If the appetizer Arancini is available try it, it is to die for :thumbsup2!

I would def choose Via Napoli for dinner, especially with the ages of your boys. I thi k they will enjoy the experience and the food much more than LE Cellier IMO.

:flower3:

That's a tough choice!! I would lean towards Via Napoli, it's YUM!!

We were there in Feb and had lunch at Le Cellier and dinner at Via Napoli. I would pick Via Napoli. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was fun and the Italian waiters were cute.... I would return there in a heartbeat. That said, Le Cellier was also good but if I had to choose between the two, I would pick Via Napoli.

Via Napoli for dinner would be my choice. It is our current favorite in all of WDW. Your kids will love it.

If you have had great steak someplace like a "Ruth's Chris Steakhouse" then you will not get better...not even the equivalent. By Disney standards Le Cellar is great but by steak standards...not as good as better options outside WDW.

However, I would pay Disney prices for Via Napoli if it was not is Disney. Pricey for pizza but very very very good.

this is tough. both are favorites. i mean seriously. do what's easier in this case. either way, you will be HAPPY.

Glad to see you made th switch! Via all the way for us! Get the arancini (rice balls) and the fruiti di mare. Fa-bu-lous! Then let the kids eat a Piccante pizza minus the broccoli rabe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!