Le Cellier and children?

tzuhouse

DIS Veteran
Is Le Cellier appropriate for children? We are thinking we'll do the dining plan when we go next, which means we'll be eating at a lot more sit down restaurants, other than character meals. Was looking at going to Le Cellier one of the days we are at Epcot. Boys will be 8 and 5.

Thanks for advice.

Mary

I think it really depends on the kids...we took our two boys about similar aged one year and they did fine. Two couples seated next to us spied the kids when they were seated and before we left they commented how well behaved they were. However, I've seen kids of the same age really ruin a meal for others around them.

As far as menu items kids shouldn't have any problem, the childrens menu is pretty standard throughout WDW

The first time we visited Le Cellier, we thought the same thing, so we decided to let the kids go to the kid's club in our hotel so we could try it. When we got there, there were MANY children. After all, it is in a WDW theme park. The next time I went (while there on business), I also found there to be as many kids as in any other restaurant in one of the parks. The food was great, and I'm sure your kids will love it. Try it!

P.S. My kids LOVED the Sandcastle club!

We just ate there with our kids 9,7, and 4. There were TONS of kids there (we ate at 7pm on Th night). The food was great and we had very friendly servers too.

Allyson :)

We have eaten there with DGC ages 7-10 twice. There were lots of kids, ours loved it. One DGS age 7 commented to DH "it's kind of fun to eat like a gentleman, Grandpa." Now this is a child who is now 13 and we still struggle trying to get him to use silverware instead of his hands. :sad2: Take them and enjoy the moment!

We always see tons of kids there. The place is not lowkey and quiet either. Kids are fine there.

My kids were 2 and 5 their first visit and it was fine. There were other kids there too. If you want to go there with your kids, go for it and enjoy!:)

My 3 were 5, 4, 2.5 in October and all was well. There were many children in the restaurant!

My 3 were 5.5, 4.5, 2.5 in October and all was well. There were many children in the restaurant!

In Nov our group of 14 included 14yo, 12yo, 6yo, 4yo, 3yo and almost 2yo. We were not out of place there. I did not find it to be loud there, but not quiet either. I think your kids will be fine. If you would take your kids to Applebee's then they will be fine at Le Cellier.

We take all 5 of ours every trip and there are always a bunch of children there. I would think that it should be expected since it is Disney and inside a park;)

In Nov our group of 14 included 14yo, 12yo, 6yo, 4yo, 3yo and almost 2yo. We were not out of place there. I did not find it to be loud there, but not quiet either. I think your kids will be fine. If you would take your kids to Applebee's then they will be fine at Le Cellier. Only the food's way better.

We had diner at LeCellier in Dec. 2006, we had four small children with us, ages 1, 2 3, and 5, no problem, the restaurant was filled with other families
with small children. The only one thing that I found eating TS with small
children is that you have to allow approx. 2 hours of time, this includes
the time waiting for your adr. We also carried a portable cd player with us
to entertain the children if they become restless while waiting for the food to be served. This meal was very good and I would do it again, as we were on the dining plan, this was our first time using the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!