LE and Artist Choice Cruise Pins???

BELLE16127

DIS Veteran
We are sailing Sept 14th 7 night Western and I am hoping to get some GREAT Cruise Pins..... Has anyone heard any news on possible LE or Artist Choice pins popping up for thise cruise? Are there normally Some on the Cruise? I got quite a few pins on my first Disney Cruise in January 2000 but I don't think any of them were LE's I had just started Collecting with the Millennium Set at TDS and got all the Resort Pins while on my first cruise. I have collected many Cruiseline Pins since even got lucky enough to get a Artist Choice Chip and Dale from a CO-worked who was on the cruise when it was released.
So I am wondering if they regularly have any LE's or if I am kinda out of luck for those.

The LE's and Artist Choice pins from DCL are put out when they are put out. No advanced dates are given..
I will wish you luck in picking the right dates.
You might find some for trade so ask at the pin trading times on the ship.

Could you imagine if they did let you know advance release dates... All the Pin People would be on the cruise... And they could sell more pins... Maybe they should...:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter