LDE's Birthday Room for Lily

LittleDragonErin

I am dragon, feel my fire! Roar!
happybday_lily.jpg

Her birthday is Monday, but I'll be out of town and most likely won't be able to open it. So I've had this room open since Thursday night and will try to open it when I'm available throughout next week. Quite a few people have stopped by to leave their birthday messages for our wonderful Host Lily. No, she has not stopped by, but she does know about the room. I'll be opening the room on and off tomorrow and maybe Sunday night. Two of my friends, Cyre and Midien, can open it as well but unfortunately won't be able to post the pictures, should you want to leave a message for her on the wall. But stop by if you can at least...regardless it's still a fun party! ;)

:Oh I just realized something. My LDE avatar was created on Lily's B-Day...o_O Hahaha! LDE will be 2 years old! Woot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter