LAX to Disneyland area hotels (Hyatt Place) transportation for solo traveler?

White Sox

Earning My Ears
I'm looking for a cheap, shared shuttle or bus from LAX to Disneyland. I'll be traveling solo to/from the airport. Many of the shuttles I see online price the same whether you have 1 or 5 people. And Lyft/Uber could be over $100. Anyone have any suggestions?

I like Lansky I travel solo to Disneyland once a year and I have used their services every time. Using a Towncar Service is a bit expensive but I feel safe with them. Their drivers are professional and very nice. I prefer to pay more to feel safe.

The real problem is that most of the SuperShuttle-type things no longer exist.

I can't entirely recommend this, but as a backup idea:

The last time I flew into LAX, I took the FlyAway bus to Union Station, took the Amtrak (or Metrolink) train to ARTIC (Anaheim), then the 50 OCTA bus down Katella to the hotel. Took a couple of hours, but the train ride was nicer than a bus, and I think it was like $30 all in.

(Kinda depends on how early you arrive at LAX and if the schedules line up.)

Uber to LAX from the Convention Center area where the Hyatt Place is typically costs me like $60 but it depends on when you arrive. If it's rush hour then 80-90 would be possible but I don't think 100 would be likely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter