Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxter79

All you need is love
Hey! Now we can have our own little chat thread type thing! ::bi five:: ;p; ah can't wait for our trip to Shelbyville!!!

Hahahaha i betcha it will get deleted cuz were not inviting anyone else... so i dont want it to get deleted so if anyone else wants to say anything cool then u can! there hahah were not technically breaking any rules are we??? yupperz :bi five:!

-rob- lol

hahahaha! MY PICTURE IS IN YOUR SIG! I feel loved! no we're not breaking any rules I don't think. Other people can chat also

Your picture's cool! Im really bored and haha i cant wait until shelbyville... still havent said anything to me mum yet about it... thats cuz im a wussy, maybe i'll get up the nerve a couple of dayz before lol

hahahaha you need to! what will you say though???

love the tag! and my picture is cool I know...not

I dont know cuz im afraid shes going to freak out on me and i wont get to go.... cuz if she does ill be really really mad...
What should i say?? help me out here "homie" LOL

hey you gotta put that that's my picture in your sig! I donno just go slow ahh I donno

Hmmm i should say something along the lines of.. "Ok mom i said something about the ohio valley tourney in a thread and this gurl who ive been talking to said shed meet me at the park and her moms comign too and shes 14 and uhhh so if sam turns out to be a perv in Iowa or something ill be around a crowd of people... I"ll keep katie by my side just in case" or something like that...

HAHAHAHAH YOUR AN EVIL...Uhhh PERSON!! (I dont think im allowed to say that here lol) YOU MADE ME BREAK MY NOT TALKING TO CERTAIN PEOPLE THING... HAHAHAHA

Katie??? who's this Katie??? Cheating on Eric are you? lol j/k eh that would be good lol...I am evil I know!!!! muwhahaha zZzZzZzZ

HAHAHAHAH Katie is Katie Kindred, one of the player's on my brothers teams sister. Shes the only one of all teh siblings that any fun to hang with, but shes a gymnist grrrr... We are going to have to tourture this one sibling. Her names ali and shes like 8. She crys if you say ANYTHING about her or if do ANYTHING to her. Like the one dude sat in her seat one time and she started crying and ran to her momma LOL. We'll just take her tennis ball or something lol. ANd uhh no im not cheating on anyone lol trust me you would be one of the first to know.

I'm really really tired...

haha ok sure you're not cheating on him...I'm telling! lol tennis??? Brett plays tennis..sorry hopelessly in love with him he's perfect

Ya whut ever.... nighty nite Sam... ur sleeping rite now i bet....

Yes I was sleeping...I slept in till like 10 I was tired...::yawn:: oh joy I get to go to some thing for work tomorrow woo hoo

SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY CHANGED THE DATES FOR THE OHIO VALLEY... ITS THIS WEEKEND Dude you better be able to come... we just found out liek 10 minutes ago....

What the deuce is this?? Have we not learnt the purpose of instant messenger??

LOL nope... come on cant you remember being young and nieve suzi??? Lol i dont kno im just kinda rambling. And this is waaaaaaaaaayyyyy more fun than AIM!!

Originally posted by PigSoldier
What the deuce is this?? Have we not learnt the purpose of instant messenger??
It is called.....they want a big post count so they hold convos in the message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter